Movie Recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Linda V

Linda V

OHLOOKIEME.

• 212 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 07:04 AM

Ahhh thanks Lord Devrexster! Good list, I've been pining for some recent movies to look at too.
Do you have any other indie movies besides Run Lola Run? Maybe something like 500 Days Of Summer?

Movies I watched recently and liked all over again : Religulous, Black Snake Moan, Wall-E, Good bye Lenin, Paris Je' Taime, The Edukators, Star Trek, Superbad, Fanboys, Crank1&2, Harry Potter 12345&6, Slumdog Millionaire, stuff like that :3

Did any of you guys see Zombieland yet?
HOLY CRAP, IT WAS SO GORILY CUTEEEEEEEE.

I saw Inglorious Basterds and District 9 not too long ago too, I enjoyed them both a lot.

#42 NealTheGuitarist

NealTheGuitarist

Nothing is sound

• 621 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:50 PM

@ Linda:

Nah didn't see that. Well, it seems you have seen almost every movie I should have given list to you.

Did you see Disturbia? It's hell cool!

#43 Lord Devrexster

Lord Devrexster

Hardcore Winmatrixcian

• 999 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

@Linda

Indie movies ... well I remember seeing some...

"Juno" - heartwarming

"Amelie" - pure art !! dont miss ths one...

"The Visitor" - may get boring but for me I simply cudnt stop till the last. Its about immigrant problems of America and the bitchy way the system treats people.

"Ex Drummer" - one of the most interesting movies I saw

"The Counterfieters" - world war 2 movie. Its about people who cud have kept America from winning the war by faking the dollar.

"The White Balloon" - in our country, Iranian movies are very popular at film festivals and this is the best one that ever came out of Iran.

"Lat Den Ratte Comma In" - I think I got the title correct.Norwegian movie. Its about a girl who needs to feed on blood but its anything but a horror movie. Its gory tho in parts...

and finally, if you havent already, watch "Pirates of the Silicon Valley" ;)

these are some of the names that come to my mind immediately.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!