Snow Leopard Contains an Antivirus

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Laguna

Laguna

Active WinMatrixian

• 830 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

Seems nice. But you'll have 1% of probabilities to get virus on a Mac. :whistle:

#22 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

apple is desperate, their alias to gain people is to have no viruses, but the mere gain of people increases the chance of viruses.

#23 The Flashing Fish

The Flashing Fish

om nom nom nom

• 684 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:41 PM

Just stop... Really.

Chill. I was just messing around. If you knew me in real life you would know how I act. And the absolute zero thing was referring to the kelvin scale.

When you reach absolute zero (which is the coldest temperature achievable (or not achievable) you have destroyed energy, which is impossible. So when you have destroyed that energy, you have destroyed matter, which is impossible. Thus, I just like making jokes about how black holes appear where you destroy energy, thus destroying matter.

Just a little lesson on how absolute zero.

Thank you for the useless lesson. :rolleyes: I was well aware of the reference, since I commonly use the Kelvin scale in Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer. It was just a very lame one, joke or not. Which is why I said, "Just stop... Really."

#24 hab

hab

Active WinMatrixian

• 996 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

Mac antivirus only protects against 2 trojans?
Source: Lifehacker

#25 Gragier_521

Gragier_521

WinMatrixer

• 1,785 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

lol, it's not an antivirus!

#26 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:34 AM

Just stop... Really.

Chill. I was just messing around. If you knew me in real life you would know how I act. And the absolute zero thing was referring to the kelvin scale.

When you reach absolute zero (which is the coldest temperature achievable (or not achievable) you have destroyed energy, which is impossible. So when you have destroyed that energy, you have destroyed matter, which is impossible. Thus, I just like making jokes about how black holes appear where you destroy energy, thus destroying matter.

Thank you for the useless lesson. :rolleyes: I was well aware of the reference, since I commonly use the Kelvin scale in Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer. It was just a very lame one, joke or not. Which is why I said, "Just stop... Really."

you may think it wasn't funny, but others do (like me)! :D

#27 binzoo

binzoo

Active WinMatrixian

• 447 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:53 AM

Just stop... Really.

It was in fact quite educational and well worded. Thank you for teaching me something I didn't know; you should keep posting good sir.

Fixed.

Edited by binzoo, 29 August 2009 - 04:53 AM.

#28 Guest_Hack_U_*

Guest_Hack_U_*

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:47 AM

I swear i'll create very bad viruses for leopard and macos by myself :devil: soon just wait :ph34r:

#29 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:50 PM

Any Windows port available? hehe :D

#30 The Flashing Fish

The Flashing Fish

om nom nom nom

• 684 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

Just stop... Really.

It was in fact quite educational and well worded. Thank you for teaching me something I didn't know; you should keep posting good sir.

Fixed.

Don't put words in my f**king mouth you dumb cunt. It may have been educational to you, but it most certainly didn't teach me something I didn't know. I'm a senior in Mechanical Engineering. I most certainly knew what absolute zero is well before the post.

#31 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:55 PM

Chill, guys.

#32 dtack68

dtack68

^^^ Me and my girl, Rachel :) ^^^

• 470 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

Woah, I was not directly saying that to you, just anybody who doesn't know the Kelvin scale. Just chill.

Just so you know, I usually back you up on your posts, just try to lower the anglican. The guests here should not have to hear that.

#33 binzoo

binzoo

Active WinMatrixian

• 447 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:43 AM

Just stop... Really.

Fixed.

Don't put words in my f**king mouth you dumb cunt. It may have been educational to you, but it most certainly didn't teach me something I didn't know. I'm a senior in Mechanical Engineering. I most certainly knew what absolute zero is well before the post.

Dawwwww don't cry so much it's only words on the internet. I think someone needs a hug. :3

#34 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:16 AM

you can reach absolute zero for the same fact that you can reach the speed of light.

however when you reduce the temperature to absolute zero, you will create antimatter.

however that antimatter cannot anihilate matter for some reason. It's just a piece of antimatter with no use whatsoever.

however you can harness the antimatter to absorb energy from a certain matter to turn the temperature into absolute zero.

however when you reduce the temperature to absolute zero, you will create antimatter...

#35 navy

navy

WinMatrixian

• 91 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:16 AM

wat do they call this "antimalware"?

iMalware?.......xD...

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!