- - - - -

Beginner's guide to Rainmeter

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 zool

Kohzoku Oni

• 1,064 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:23 PM

It depends if the rainmeter theme supported hotmail, you just edit the skin settings by rightclicking the mail feature. As far as i concern, most rainmeter skins only support gmail.

You don't have to disturb the dll unless it is provided with the skin

Edited by zool, 03 October 2009 - 12:24 PM.

#22 Fugal

• 121 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:29 PM

ok well its the HUD.vision skin
i edited it and put the dll. file in the plugins folder but its still not working, i have no idea what i am doing wrong

;IfAboveAction=!execute [PLAY Notify.wav]

thats what i did to the place where i have to edit it (changed my user name and pword to X's)
if anyone could help i would be really greatful

#23 PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:24 AM

Unfortunaltely nope.. i tried all options for adding admin rights to applications dat linked to Rainmeter but they didn't work after i reboot.. so the only option is to disable UAC completely in Control Panel and pray no viruses will mess up your Windows 7 :P

Does this happen in Vista aswell?

Hopefully they can update program when RTM is in retail, I wouldn't mind if the problem is fixed

In windows 7 once I cliked run as administrator once it was good, I have it run on start up and I never had this problem again. I haven't run it in Vista but I'm 100% sure that the problem wont occur and if it does then just run it as administrator once and it will work fine from then.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!