Photo
- - - - -

My Development Focus

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:30 AM

I know recently I've been posting about my developments with Windows, Linux and Mac OSX. Lately, I've decided to only focus on three environments.

1. Windows
2. Windows Mobile
3. WebOS (Palm Pre)

All the applications I was planning to make for Linux and OSX have been suspended. I know lots have been following and reading my Linux projects, but I have to go with what makes money now, instead of what's pulling out a lot of money now to develop and getting it back in the far long run. I'm planning on and already developing awesome projects to be released for Windows, Windows Mobile and WebOS (Palm Pre).

OK. I'm off to develop :)

Feel free to drop more suggestions for YeoWorks Reference at my site. You can find the link for making suggestions under the YeoWorks Reference Screenshot. I might need to make the link more noticable :P

Posted Image

Edited by yanike, 11 August 2009 - 12:30 AM.

#2 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

Looks like it means that nobody cares about you. :*

#3 zool

zool

Kohzoku Oni

• 1,064 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

Sorry to hear that..

#4 punkrockerz

punkrockerz

-M-

• 486 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

I appreciate all your contributions to WM! but does this mean that OS you got us all excited about is on hold or dead?

#5 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:19 AM

@coldemone,
whatever.. think what you think.

@punkrockerz,
Yes, it's on hold for now. I'm going to focus on Windows and Palm Pre products to get money rolling in. Palm Pre is an open market and I suggest any developer looking to make money, to start making Palm Pre apps.

Edited by yanike, 13 August 2009 - 10:05 AM.

#6 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:08 AM

Make a tap tap like game for the pre, just avoid any copywrite infringements. An app like that will easily be the most popular download if you implement it well

#7 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:48 AM

I think the wrong thing is you posted it in an offtopic forum, receiving less views.

#8 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

I think the wrong thing is you posted it in an offtopic forum, receiving less views.

This is off-topic. This is not mentioning a product. This is just an annoucement. I didn't want this showing on the front page of WinMatrix.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!