Uptill now, the only way to get back the Windows Media Player toolbar in Windows 7 was by downgrading to WMP11.
But, heh, check this out ...
( 15.8 MB - only for Windows 7 32-bit systems )
1. Open the start menu and click on "Run"
2. Enter "services.msc" and hit enter.
3. In the window that comes up, scroll down to "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service" and click on it. Now on the right hand side u will see a "stop" link. Click on it to stop the service
4. Run the downloaded installer.
5. You are done . Now post ur thoughts on this thread.
Copyright © 2009 http://devrexster.googlepages.com
Notes: There won't be any change in the functionality of your pre-installed WMP12. So dont worry. More details on download page.
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible if u break ur system.
Future updates will be at : http://devrexster.go...pages.com/wmp12 and at Winmatrix.com only
[Warning: If u use this info or parts of this info anywhere else than Winmatrix.com u need to link back to this topic. Otherwise-scenarios will be treated as Information Copyright infringement.]
Update: It seems the link is dead. Please check this thread: Get the Windows Media Player 12 taskbar toolbar.
Edited by Jatin, 27 January 2013 - 08:05 AM.