Looking for Nutz ;) (For my truck)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 TQDgamer98

TQDgamer98

Pirate for LIFE!

• 99 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:20 AM

Ok im wanting to find nuts that hang from trucks and get some for myself. Yes, ive googled and found several sites that i can buy from, but is there anyone that could reccomend me to a good site and cheap?

thanks in advance..

#2 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:52 AM

Like these? :P

#3 Tygr

Tygr

HOLY CRAP IT'S A TYGR GET IN THE CAR!

• 276 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:30 AM

I've been wanting to ask one of the people who do this sort of thing a question.

Why? Are your balls so small that you feel you must add some to your gas-guzzling truck? Or is it some twisted fantasy of your truck having human genitalia?

Whenever I see a truck with fake replica genitalia attached to it, I know that the driver is an utter loser without balls to call his own. Seriously, it's one of the most vulgar and idiotic things since the calvin-peeing-on-x stickers.

Basically, to me and my friends, if you've got psuedo-genitalia on your vehicle, you look like an uneducated, sexually-confused, and pathetic person who can't think of a better way to spend their money.

Seriously.

#4 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:55 AM

^
+100

#5 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:10 AM

In Cambodia, the champa kingdom in ancient times made monuments of penises. They worship them. Now, any questions?

#6 Tygr

Tygr

• 276 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:37 AM

In Cambodia, the champa kingdom in ancient times made monuments of penises. They worship them. Now, any questions?

Just one; Why would that make hanging plastic balls on your truck any less effed-up? :huh: *Quizzical Eyebrow*

#7 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:30 PM

it's an offtopic forum.

#8 Tygr

Tygr

• 276 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:05 PM

it's an offtopic forum.

Off-topic as in not necessarily about computers. Not off-topic as in changing the topic in the middle of a debate. >:U

:lol:

#9 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

:rofl: :lol: ...

#10 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:03 PM

Wow, what makes a Windows Customisation community the place to ask for these?

#11 Tygr

Tygr

• 276 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

Wow, what makes a Windows Customisation community the place to ask for these?

:lol:

What makes CIVILIZED SOCIETY the place to ask for these, for that matter?

Having balls on your vehicle is just the modern version of running around waving your genitals at people and shouting "I GOT BAWLS, BITCHES!"

#12 xsever

xsever

ECE

• 996 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:18 PM

What makes CIVILIZED SOCIETY the place to ask for these, for that matter?

+100

#13 TQDgamer98

TQDgamer98

Pirate for LIFE!

• 99 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

LOL.. you people are hilarious! First off, my balls are perfectly fine. Second off, not sexually confused at all. Third, have you ever thought i might think its funny as hell. Listen up, im 18 years old.. and you know what, certain things still get me laughing even at my age and balls hanging from a truck is one of them. Its more of a good laugh for me and my friends. No, i wont always drive my truck everything with them once i get them. But I would drive it to most places. You know what, you might think im immature bc i want this on my truck or an idiot, but maybe i want to enjoy life and have fun and get a laugh out of something funny looking. I could care less what people thought when going down the road.

and yes.. since im 18, i spend some of my money on bullshit at times.

#14 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:09 AM

I think you believe in penis monuments.

#15 Tygr

Tygr

• 276 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:25 PM

LOL.. you people are hilarious! First off, my balls are perfectly fine. Second off, not sexually confused at all. Third, have you ever thought i might think its funny as hell. Listen up, im 18 years old.. and you know what, certain things still get me laughing even at my age and balls hanging from a truck is one of them. Its more of a good laugh for me and my friends. No, i wont always drive my truck everything with them once i get them. But I would drive it to most places. You know what, you might think im immature bc i want this on my truck or an idiot, but maybe i want to enjoy life and have fun and get a laugh out of something funny looking. I could care less what people thought when going down the road.

I still don't see the humor... But if you think male genitalia is funny, then I have some bad news for you... :no:

#16 TQDgamer98

TQDgamer98

Pirate for LIFE!

• 99 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

I think you believe in penis monuments.

lol nah....

I still don't see the humor... But if you think male genitalia is funny, then I have some bad news for you... :no:

Well lets see, you may not see the humor in it. But that would go the same for some people thinking farting is funny and others dont think it is. Same thing. Its not that i think MALE gentalia is funny... get over yourself! Its fake balls hanging on the back of a truck.. ITS FUNNY! It has nothing to do with us humans or guys that have balls. I hope your understanding what im saying.

#17 Tygr

Tygr

• 276 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

Well lets see, you may not see the humor in it. But that would go the same for some people thinking farting is funny and others dont think it is. Same thing. Its not that i think MALE gentalia is funny... get over yourself! Its fake balls hanging on the back of a truck.. ITS FUNNY! It has nothing to do with us humans or guys that have balls. I hope your understanding what im saying.

Okay, so you think they're funny. Point conceded. But some people think racist jokes are funny.

And I would be VERY ANGRY if my 4-year-old child saw them and asked me "Daddy, what are those?" What would I say to my child? He/she is not old enough to be told about that sort of thing. Is it YOUR right to decide that this is acceptable? No sir, it is not.

Personally, I think it should be considered public indecency to have those on your vehicle for the whole world, including CHILDREN, to see.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!