My life is over

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 dtack68

dtack68

^^^ Me and my girl, Rachel :) ^^^

• 470 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:08 AM

I don't want to give away details, but I think I am going to jail tomorrow. I am only 16. I don't know what to do. I don't even know why I am on here, but I am and I feel like telling people. My life is over. I need help. I swear, I cannot have this happening to me right now, but it is. I don't know what to do.

#2 Burned Phoenix

Burned Phoenix

WinMatrix Addict

• News Poster
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:44 AM

Are you serious? At least tell us what crime you committed?

#3 ThunderROM

ThunderROM

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,637 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:07 AM

Don't worry. I have tattooed Jail's map all over my body. I'll help you in Prison Break.

#4 dtack68

dtack68

• 470 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

I don't know. Me and my friend crashed at my friends house to only find out he was on vacation (they usually let us walk right through the door). Then my friend got the idea of taking one of their cars out to drive, so we did for a couple of days and never got caught, but then we picked up some friends and were driving around, then my friend got in an argument with a girl next to me, and he started driving REALLY fast down a windy road and he wrecked it. The people's car we "stole" thought we were in North Carolina, but we were going to tell them we weren't when we got there, but then all of this happened.

We ended up flipping 3 times & I prayed to god thanking him for keeping me alive.

Edited by dtack68, 13 July 2009 - 12:04 PM.

#5 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

I don't think you'll be going to jail, you aren't old enough to be prosecuted as a adult. You'll have to hire a lawyer and explain him the situation, also either way you (your parrents) will be paying for the repairs of the car (if it's repairable).

#6 dtack68

dtack68

• 470 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

The people who took the car from came home on sunday and they thought we were in North Carolina. They wouldn't suspect that we even did it. Nobody got hurt, no authorities even know who was in the car. Is this any hope for me not to get in any trouble at all?

#7 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

Yeah. Just make sure everyone keeps their mouth shut.

The problem is though... fingerprints. You get them printed at birth but I don't know if they go to police records... I don't think so because when I joined Cub Scouts I had to get fingerprinted and it apparently went to their databases.

If anything the dumbass driving would get in trouble the most and have to pay.

#8 dtack68

dtack68

• 470 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:58 PM

I don't know. Doesn't you fingerprint change since childbirth? Those things are tiny... I am so still freaking out.

#9 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:24 AM

The problem is though... fingerprints. You get them printed at birth but I don't know if they go to police records... I don't think so because when I joined Cub Scouts I had to get fingerprinted and it apparently went to their databases.

yea but he didnt drive the car, they'd find his friends prints on the wheel

and if you families are this close they might have the integrity to keep it within their personnal argument.

Edited by PurplePeopleEater, 14 July 2009 - 02:25 AM.

#10 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:40 AM

yea but he didnt drive the car, they'd find his friends prints on the wheel

and if you families are this close they might have the integrity to keep it within their personnal argument.

It's all morals. Think about it from the parent's perspective. If it's under investigation I'd be careful though if you want to say what really happened. Do your parents know? Probably not. I would be scared as shit just like you right now if I were in your shoes. I wouldn't know whether to confess or shut up. I have a really annoying conscious though and it likes to throw me on crazy guilt trips.

#11 dtack68

dtack68

• 470 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

I have told my mom, but not my dad. I only had about 3 hours of sleep since the wreck. I basically cried that entire time because I couldn't see my parents, because I was with Justin for about 4 days.

Justin lives in NC now and he is trying to tell everybody to shut up basically, but somehow some parents were told some stories by a kid, and it spread around to all of the parents. They were like 3 different versions, and one of them mentioned a stolen car, but thankfully I already told my dad about the wreck, and lied about how we obtained the car, and he believed me over the other stories.

I cannot handle anymore of this. I don't know how long I can take it.

EDIT:

Thank you guys for helping me out with this, it has been keeping me at bay for a while now. You don't know how happy I am that I asked help from you guys. I don't know how to thank you enough....

I don't want this to ruin my relationship with my parents. I love them, and I always have, but I love them too much to hurt them with this. I don't want to hurt my friends anymore than what that wreck did to anyone. I don't know. Nothing makes sense anymore.

EDIT AGAIN:

To CommonSense:

No authorities have contacted any of us. The people we took the car from don't suspect me and justin at all, they thought we were in North Carolina.

Edited by dtack68, 14 July 2009 - 03:28 AM.

#12 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:36 AM

You told your mom. And your dad partially knows. Look man your parents love you no matter what. You're their son, they were kids once too, and I'm sure they f**ked around. Shit happens.

Talk to your mom about it more, maybe she can help you figure out what to do. But I would just stay quiet about the whole incident to everybody else right now.

#13 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:09 AM

Usually you Don't go to jail, probably pay alot of money or some rehabiliation or parenting class like that.

#14 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

But I would just stay quiet about the whole incident to everybody else right now.

What till the anger boils over, then everyone will be more understanding. and be careful, dont talk anyone of your friends about it if they weren't involved, because they may swear they wont tell but somehow it will get out all teenagers do it.

Thank you guys for helping me out with this, it has been keeping me at bay for a while now. You don't know how happy I am that I asked help from you guys. I don't know how to thank you enough....

Your Welcome, If the same happened to me I would want someone to talk to, try to keep your mind off of it for awhile and get some sleep. Listen to music before you go to bed of something.

#15 NealTheGuitarist

NealTheGuitarist

Nothing is sound

• 621 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

All I can say that you calm down, take a breath and listen to some music. Have a goodnight sleep. You shared your problem with us, and that's all.

Agree to PurplePeopleEater.

#16 dtack68

dtack68

• 470 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

Somebody ratted on me and Justin. I am more than likely to pay some of the insurance charges, and it is not going to be on my permanent record. I am going to be charged with complicity by the city of Bardstown. I had to tell the truth in front of my dad. They don't know where Justin lives exactly in North Carolina, and they are looking for him. I don't know guys. If everything happens for a reason, why was I caught. I could have gone with this without ANY legal issues from anybody, but the police said that they had a person leak everything to them.

I don't know guys. It's over. Until I am an adult, this legally won't go away, but everyone is going to remember it by. My dad was just laid off about a week ago, and I don't know how we are going to pay this off. I have no savings account or anything.

I still thank you guys for all of your help, but this is all meaningless now. I am just going to wait until my court date. But until then, I don't know what to do.

#17 USG Ishimura

USG Ishimura

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,787 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:00 AM

Go underground or leave the country. ;)

#18 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:13 AM

I thought you were a filipino :(

#19 dtack68

dtack68

• 470 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

I am a filipino, but what does that have to do with this?

#20 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:06 AM

in lives exactly in North Carolina, and

then I thought you live in Philippines.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!