xEks

Pronounciation: \`eks\

• 650 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

Initial score 5
+3 for anime avatar
-8 for animated signature that eats up bandwidth

Final: 0/10

About my avatar: its my Chinese name on 3 faces of a die (top, left, then right). Signature is just a userbar I made a while back when I used to churn out avatars for a gaming community. Online handle "xeks" was just something original I came up with when I got annoyed with gaming with other players using the same handle. In my head the first 'x' is silent though doesn't bug me if people pronounce it "zecks" or "eeks" and quite hilarious when people think it's a sexual reference.

Edited by xEks, 03 August 2009 - 07:57 PM.

#23 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

I give you a 10/10 because I like the idea, colors, and the simplicity of it. EVEN THOUGH the font kinda seems out of place on the userbar, those are blue lines on the bar and not black like in the avatar. :)

Edited by CommonSense, 03 August 2009 - 09:26 PM.

#24 xEks

xEks

• 650 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

I give your avatar a 10/10 cuz it just looks cool with the animation and fieriness.

Yeah my userbar is relatively old and will update it once I get the inspiration to. Funny thing about my creativity is I can only do things when I want to. I can't just sit down and try to think of things. It'll happen randomly at odd hours (hence why I don't sleep much, cuz when it hits me I just sit for hours doodling around on photoshop even tho my skills aren't great...they suck actually).

#25 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

Wow I thought you were really skillful in PS. And I have to thank Villain for my avatar because he made it a long time ago... in a galaxy far away.

#26 xEks

xEks

• 650 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

Wow I thought you were really skillful in PS. And I have to thank Villain for my avatar because he made it a long time ago... in a galaxy far away.

Lol nope, I just doodle around and mess with things until it looks nice. Tutorial sites really help though.

#27 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

Lol nope, I just doodle around and mess with things until it looks nice. Tutorial sites really help though.

Hehe yeah same here. I agree fully though, tutorials are great! :D

#28 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:56 AM

Hehe yeah same here. I agree fully though, tutorials are great! :D

I love the tutorials,

I love your Avvy aswell I thought you made it, I was ready to bust down your door demanding you teach me animation :lol:

#29 xEks

xEks

• 650 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

Updated my signature userbar

Previous: Posted Image

Current: Posted Image

Edited by xEks, 04 August 2009 - 09:40 AM.

#30 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:14 PM

7/10 For creative avatar (I can't read it :))
9/10 for using a minimalistic userbar and not annoying me while I read :)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!