Leaving the forum due to depression

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:17 AM

Today my GF of 2 years dumped me for another dude 5 years older then her.

I think its in my best interest to stay off the internet for a while and collect myself.

I am truly heartbroken at this and have been crying ever since we broke up currently crying as I type this post.

Bye guys. </3

#2 Merforga

Merforga

Iron Man = Fe Male?

• 1,090 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:28 AM

I don't know what to say besides that I hope you can get through this. Real life comes first is my philosophy, so do what you need to settle down, we'll still be here when you're ready. You'll get over it man. Best of luck, we'll miss you :(

#3 Freka

Freka

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,758 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:31 AM

Bro, you wanna get over a chick? Screw around with as many chicks as you can and see how much you still care after.

Don't isolate yourself, stay on WinMatrix. It won't be the same without you.

#4 TQDgamer98

TQDgamer98

Pirate for LIFE!

• 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:34 AM

Bro, you wanna get over a chick? Screw around with as many chicks as you can and see how much you still care after.

+1

Edited by TQDgamer98, 26 June 2009 - 02:34 AM.

#5 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:34 AM

I will probably post occasionally I just maybe on less.

I just can't get the images of them "doing things like kissing making out etc" out of my mind and that shit keeps hurting me like a knife.

#6 Freka

Freka

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,758 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:40 AM

I just can't get the images of them "doing things like kissing making out etc" out of my mind and that shit keeps hurting me like a knife.

That's understandable. But you wallowing in self pity and not doing anything about it will only do harm to yourself. So get off your ass go to a strip club and hit on every chick till you get one.

Trust me my man, it will work and you will forget about her much much quicker this way.
Been there, done that and I can say it works ;).

#7 Merforga

Merforga

Iron Man = Fe Male?

• 1,090 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:28 AM

That's understandable. But you wallowing in self pity and not doing anything about it will only do harm to yourself. So get off your ass go to a strip club and hit on every chick till you get one.

Trust me my man, it will work and you will forget about her much much quicker this way.
Been there, done that and I can say it works ;).

Experience proves better than philosophy. Go with this :P

#8 xaznx2345

xaznx2345

WinMatrixian

• 136 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:48 AM

sorry to hear that bro..I thought that you were gonna talk about michael jackson lol

#9 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:52 AM

I'm really sorry. I've never had a girlfriend that long, but I hope you get through everything. Just don't linger on it, keep yourself busy. Actually, take Freka's advice. Hit on as many girls as you can. Best of luck, and we will be here for you.

Edited by CommonSense, 26 June 2009 - 03:53 AM.

#10 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:36 AM

Plenty of fish in the sea.

It'll take a while, but you'll get there :).

#11 shivaram

shivaram

Foreteller

• 784 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:38 AM

hey not to worry, its ok, you will be alright.... stay cool, keep yourself engaged with some work

#12 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:08 AM

Sorry to hear that dude...but Sh!t happens! That's life...
Anyways, pull yourself together....may be this would change your outlook towards life, and you would come back as a stronger person.
And you know what, you're not at such an age that this kind of incident should depress you...you're too young for that...so take some time off...and relax.
We need people like you on the forum...get back soon.

#13 Webtrance

Webtrance

WinMatrixian

• 180 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:49 AM

Very sorry for that man...truly. ;(

Now, the good news, which is what you need right now. It took me 6 months to get over my x-wife of 7 years and then 1 year to get over my girlfriend of 5 years. Believe it or not, it was harder to get over the girlfriend I never had a chance at a full life with. Bottom line, it shouldn't take more than a year to fully get over her. Recognize that you may always have feelings for her...and that's okay. I still sort of like my x-wife and my x-girlfriend. I've since found the best girl in the world, who I quickly married.

Please keep in touch with friends and family, and do continue surfing the web like you always have. Friends, hobbies and even your job will help focus your attention elsewhere. Understand that if you go out partying and drinking, you'll be wanting to call her at 4am, which isn't a good idea. I've made the 4am phone call before.

We're all here for you, and just know that millions have been through the same thing. You will find someone who's better for you and you will be happy!!

- Web

#14 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:33 AM

try not to be depressed. There's so many things in the world that pessimists say crapped up the world, like communism.

#15 xsever

xsever

ECE

• 996 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:10 AM

Sorry to hear that, but do not let a chick get to you this much after what she's done.

Maybe Endrit can help you based on his experience with his last GF! :D

#16 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:29 AM

probably that dude will just trash your ex

GF. It's like a trend, older people uses younger ones.

#17 Laguna

Laguna

Active WinMatrixian

• 830 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

+1

+1.

I hope you overcome this. We'll be right here if you need. But don't leave, that will depress you more.

Tak Care :yes:

#18 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:24 PM

Go beat the shit out of the guy with something heavy.
Oh and tell her to f**k off.

Have a nice day now...

#19 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:54 PM

Oh girls...they are just........ :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :devil:

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!