Michael Jackson

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 The Flashing Fish

The Flashing Fish

om nom nom nom

• 684 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

OH MY GOD!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! The man is gone! No one can judge him but GOD.

And unfortunately, if there was justice to be served, it never really got a fair shot, thanks to him. Thanks to him, God only knows how many lives he's f**ked up. He evaded justice with his wealth and popularity, and it's just plain bullshit.

It just shows how much of an ASS you are. To hate on someone who's no longer living.

What does his living or not living have to do with it? His death doesn't suddenly make the wrong doings he most probably did go away. It doesn't exactly give the victims closure. It's all very unfortunate, for MJ and the victims.

Him dieing doesn't suddenly absolve him. I'm not happy that he died, but I'm not sad, because now he can no longer hurt another child.

If you want to continue to hate on MJ, then I only have two words for you and you can constantly think of it every-time you hate on MJ.... f**k You!

Don't give yourself the credit of thinking that telling me off will have an effect on me.

Did Hitler dieing suddenly absolve him? Did it lay to rest every single wrong doing he did against humanity? I'm not trying to compare MJ's wrong doings to Hittler's. But just because MJ is dead now, certainly doesn't mean I have to respect him. Hitler's dead too, but I sure as hell don't respect him, just as I'm sure most people don't either.

If you want to think I'm a bad person for not respecting MJ now that he's dead. Go right ahead. If you don't respect Hitler despite him being dead, then you have ABSOLUTELY no room to even suggest I'm a bad person.

#42 Tygr

Tygr

HOLY CRAP IT'S A TYGR GET IN THE CAR!

• 276 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:44 PM

Michael Jackson will always be a better person than a lot of people who have and will walk on the face of this Earth.

If you want to continue to hate on MJ, then I only have two words for you and you can constantly think of it every-time you hate on MJ.... f**k You!

What's the big deal? He was just a rich musician! You know who the "Best people to walk the earth" are? People who made the world a better place! Scientist, doctors, that sort of thing! All he ever did was do music videos and stuff.

I'm requesting a lock on this topic, because this is just getting ridiculous. I think all this will do is divide the community and end in people getting banned or something. :no:

EDIT: I would like to say that I never meant any offense against anyone personally. However, I must disagree on this matter.

Edited by Tygr, 26 June 2009 - 09:57 PM.

#43 CAS91572

CAS91572

Active WinMatrixian

• 640 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

What is wrong with you people! The man just passed away and you're going to bash him like this! This man was everything to an entire generation, my generation, Generation X. May he rest in peace.

#44 Borix

Borix

Active WinMatrixian

• 823 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

I vote for close of subject too.

Too much ego going round, too little respect.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!