Photo
- - - - -

[Debate] Planet Nibiru. What are your plans for the future?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#61 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

The Greatest Form of Complexity is Simplicity

• 484 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:54 AM

Because knowing is the only way to start preparing. Not saying it's the only thing on my mind. I do go on with my life sometimes without thinking about it.

I rather be prepared for something to come, instead of waiting until last minute and saying, "F***! I should've listen to that crazy man running down the street. Oh well! I'm f*cked!"

Wait....so if Nibiru is true, and Earth is going to be destroyed in 2012, then there's really nothing we can do, right? I mean, there's not enough time to colonize space. Either way, we're screwed, so let's just enjoy the ride til then. Who knows, we could get hit by a car crossing the street before then.

I, personal, don't think this will happen, but I ain't mad at ya for your way of thinking. Nobody has the right to tell you what to think, and vice--versa. Well, not until they can prove that it's not going to happen, or you can prove that it is going to happen.

#62 deathvirus_me

deathvirus_me

WinMatrixian

• 108 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:55 AM

Well i dont actually believe in this stuff blindly, but i do have a firm belief that "science" as most know of it is not the answer to anything .. it more of a way to reason with ourselves .. why do i say this ..

well take a simple example .. whats the definition of a POINT ? google up and see that it basically cant be imagined with the current state of our science yet it is taken to be one of the basic element to anything related in science. Errm when did the so called genius people show the world how a point looks like ??

And simply take Einstien for example ... most pple made fun of him, yet his "still not proven properly" theory of relativity is what the whole scientific community is nuts about :P ... It helps to explain so many things, but has it been proven yet ?? Errm i cant reckon that .. Not that is is wrong or anything, but according the the scientist they shudn't be skeptical shud they ? Sad how they treated Hawkins and his theories, coz most of the scientific community is filled with morons who like to think that they know enuf .. lol

Science is not everything. Atronomers are limited to the mere dimension existence of the self. We consider "time", but its relative to us coz we don't exist in that dimension. If we, the more general public speculate, well if u ask me these scientists or whatever do so the same. They only have a badge to do so :P .. Ironically sometimes u do find people who are actually better at stuff without a special badge. The current state of scientists is that they cover up anything they can't explain. Sorry to say but this is true. ..

Anyway .. if the world ends by 2012 who care .. i'll be happy to see another Transformers movie by then .. Megan Fox will keep me happy till 2012 .. shud i care nemore :P ..

#63 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:27 AM

We really need help from two people!

Like my other bro mentioned. Tesla's Death Ray is what we need just incase a planet comes at us.

Albert Einstein
Posted Image

Nikola Tesla
Posted Image

Edited by yanike, 25 June 2009 - 05:38 PM.

#64 Vaer0

Vaer0

-\//\\=/8O -

• 464 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:12 AM

One good thing coming out of 2012 is the movie based on it coming out later this year

!LOOKS f**kING FAB, BEST MOVIE EVER!

Hz86TsGx3fc

#65 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

One good thing coming out of 2012 is the movie based on it coming out later this year

!LOOKS f**kING FAB, BEST MOVIE EVER!

A bit over the top, but something maybe to see...

Ironically though the shockwave would probably rip these aircrafts to shreds causing these people to have a painful fall back to earth then if they survive that miraculously they would be hit by something else.

That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday discussing this with others (Man! Did that discussion go everywhere and have many of sides). If we were able to actually have States working together to build parts of a "mother-ship" and did complete it in time to make it out of space. Would there be enough power to move the ship out of harms way?

Any space craft in orbit will have to worry about being struck by the impact ejecta thrown everywhere. Moving a spacecraft out of harms way depends solely on how much fuel it is carrying and its mass. Larger craft will need more time and fuel to maneuver.

Edited by Frylock86, 25 June 2009 - 11:15 AM.

#66 Vaer0

Vaer0

-\//\\=/8O -

• 464 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:26 AM

^^^?

Eveything in space is the same weight is'nt it?

Or do u mean to get off Earth?

Edited by Vaer0, 25 June 2009 - 11:28 AM.

#67 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:46 AM

Ironically though the shockwave would probably rip these aircrafts to shreds causing these people to have a painful fall back to earth then if they survive that miraculously they would be hit by something else.

That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday discussing this with others (Man! Did that discussion go everywhere and have many of sides). If we were able to actually have States working together to build parts of a "mother-ship" and did complete it in time to make it out of space. Would there be enough power to move the ship out of harms way?

That would have to be one huge motherf**king ship.

#68 Afzal

Afzal

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,668 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:44 PM

i think 2012 will be year for change, nothing more. destruction never comes with warning, so either you're dead or you're dead :D

and why fear for the extinction of human race when you will attach no importance to it after you die, just hope its not painful

#69 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:12 PM

i think 2012 will be year for change, nothing more. destruction never comes with warning, so either you're dead or you're dead :D

and why fear for the extinction of human race when you will attach no importance to it after you die, just hope its not painful

But the earth can't blow up! Thats where I keep my stuff.

#70 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:51 PM

^^^?

@Frylock86,
Correct me if I'm wrong. If the Nibiru aka Planet X does arrive, it will take weeks or even months to fully past. Meaning it will through everything off course including gravity. Which means if gravity is thrown off, large objects will be able to be lifted easily on Earth. Meaning something as big as a mothership could easily blast off into outer-space for a very interesting ride.

So, instead of dying by it or waiting for the Earth to kill us, we could use Nibiru aka Planet X to save us.

Edited by yanike, 25 June 2009 - 04:57 PM.

#71 NealTheGuitarist

NealTheGuitarist

Nothing is sound

• 621 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:20 PM

We really need help from two people!

Like my other bro mentioned. Telsa's Death Ray is what we need just incase a planet comes at us.

Albert Einstein
Posted Image

Nikola Telsa
Posted Image

I thought his name was "Tesla"?

#72 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

I thought his name was "Tesla"?

Thanks :) WOW! I can't believe I miss spelled that. It was early when I posted that.

It's fixed now*

#73 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:59 PM

^^^?

If we were to build a ship to be used as an arc, we would need to build it in orbit. A ship as massive as that would not be able to achieve escape velocity carrying that much weight.

Once in space, mass is the thing you would have to pay attention to. If you have a spaceship serving as an arc, I would imagine that it would be pretty massive. The bigger the ship, the more energy is required to move it.

A perfect example of this can be seen on the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica... The Viper's require less time and less energy to maneuver than the larger ships do.

^^^?

@Frylock86,
Correct me if I'm wrong. If the Nibiru aka Planet X does arrive, it will take weeks or even months to fully past. Meaning it will through everything off course including gravity. Which means if gravity is thrown off, large objects will be able to be lifted easily on Earth. Meaning something as big as a mothership could easily blast off into outer-space for a very interesting ride.

So, instead of dying by it or waiting for the Earth to kill us, we could use Nibiru aka Planet X to save us.

Oh boy, that is something which is beyond me at the moment.

My thinking... and this is just a shot in the dark... If there were a more massive planet closer to us, the planet as a whole would be attracted to it, any planet close enough to it could see it's orbit around the sun messed up. I do not know how that would feel like on the surface...

Edited by Frylock86, 25 June 2009 - 11:13 PM.

#74 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

^^^?

There is still mass in space, just no gravity so the momentum of objects will be slightly lower.

#75 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:40 AM

@Frylock86,

The worst case scenario is if we become a moon of Nibiru, in which we won't be orbiting around the sun anymore. OR, Nibiru will orbit around the Sun and leave us alone :)

#76 The Flashing Fish

The Flashing Fish

om nom nom nom

• 684 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

There is still mass in space, just no gravity so the momentum of objects will be slightly lower.

That doesn't make sense.

Momentum is the product of the mass and velocity of the object... Gravity has nothing to do with it...

#77 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:55 AM

@Frylock86,

The worst case scenario is if we become a moon of Nibiru, in which we won't be orbiting around the sun anymore. OR, Nibiru will orbit around the Sun and leave us alone :)

That would be bad news! If we were to be captured by a planet more massive than the Earth, we would loose the suns warmth and we would freeze to death, and the Earth would die along with us.

#78 xBLooDLiNEx808x

xBLooDLiNEx808x

New WinMatrixian

• 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

:ph34r: I don't know about these images but from what I've heard, these images are evidence of Planet X/Nibriu's path in the constellation Virgo. People have been saying that Microsoft, Wiki, and Google are hiding something in these astronomy softwares. They even said NASA lies about Nibiru not existing at all. Don't know if all this is true but I'll stick to the "unsure" side for now...

Google.com/sky
Posted Image

Wikisky.org
Posted Image

Microsoft WorldWide Telescope (IRIS)
Posted Image

Google Earth (Sky Mode)
Posted Image

Wikisky.org (Zoomed In)
Posted Image

^Wiki uses a transparent quality camouflage so it's see through

IRAS 25 Micron Sky Survey
Posted Image

^The same area that was concealed by Google, Wiki, and Microsoft. (Image in 25 Micron)

#79 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:38 AM

This is one of the rumors that make us believe in "The ENd of The WoRLdS" crap.

there's astronomical end of world, aliens, deadly war, fallout, swine flu and 2013. The family of lies.

according to physics, more mass = more gravity, momentum = velocity * mass.
so why there is no gravity and momentum get reduced? conservation of momentum says otherwise!

Edited by coldemone, 26 June 2009 - 08:43 AM.

#80 Munkypoo7

Munkypoo7

Proud WinMatrix Member

• 1,015 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:25 AM

I'm surprised this thread is still this active, its a silly concept of "OMG THE WURLDS GONNA END!!! OGMWTFBBQ!!!"

get over it people, its all crap

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!