Photo
- - - - -

[Debate] Planet Nibiru. What are your plans for the future?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#41 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:45 AM

I really can't believe I read up to Syzygy's really f**king long post. Anyway, yanike, about this picture:

Posted Image

Nibiru is smaller than Jupiter and if it IS coming at us, it has to pass through Jupiter's gravitational field, and looking at the size differences, I am going to say that Jupiter will suck Nibiru into its atmosphere, or Jupiter will have another moon. And yes, I am taking the image as is because there is no "Not to scale". So I am saying this is a complete hoax. Just my two cents.

#42 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:11 AM

I really can't believe I read up to Syzygy's really f**king long post. Anyway, yanike, about this picture:

Posted Image

Nibiru is smaller than Jupiter and if it IS coming at us, it has to pass through Jupiter's gravitational field, and looking at the size differences, I am going to say that Jupiter will suck Nibiru into its atmosphere, or Jupiter will have another moon. And yes, I am taking the image as is because there is no "Not to scale". So I am saying this is a complete hoax. Just my two cents.

This is how it's supposed to be coming around
Posted Image

From what I've read on it, it's a wild planet. Pretty much a plant that doesn't follow the Galaxy rule.

Here's a myspace profile for Nibiru.

tPxuJPnTe7Q

fAGYokQB7JQ

SZV8rdJ6Ayk

XAtgPaggeTM

Edited by yanike, 25 June 2009 - 03:37 AM.

#43 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:23 AM

Here's a myspace profile for Nibiru.

Even planets have MySpace profiles? What the f**k...? :blink:

And in this picture:

Posted Image

It would STILL go by Jupiter.

Edited by CommonSense, 25 June 2009 - 03:27 AM.

#44 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:51 AM

correct. What you are not getting is that it will also go by Earth. It will travel in between Earth and Jupiter.

Years ago, we was saved by Jupiter when an asteriod had to go pass Jupiter to get to us. This isn't an asteriod.. it's a planet and it doesn't have to get passed Jupiter to reach us.

Posted Image

Which is my concern! I'm alarmed because this sucker is a planet and traveling at crazy light speeds on extreme fire and with f*cking moons flowing it.

Posted Image

Microsoft Research - WorldWide Telescope
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by yanike, 25 June 2009 - 04:01 AM.

#45 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:54 AM

correct. What you are not getting is that it will also go by Earth. It will travel in between Earth and Jupiter.

Years ago, we was saved by Jupiter when an asteriod had to go pass Jupiter to get to us. This isn't an asteriod.. it's a planet and it doesn't have to get passed Jupiter to reach us.

Which is my concern! I'm alarmed because this sucker is a planet and travel at crazy light speeds on some extreme fire and with f*cking moons flowing it.

http://img.webme.com...s/nibiru_03.jpg

Jupiter is big enough. Jupiter can save our asses again. I'm serious on this one. :D

If this planet is larger than Jupiter than you're screwed, but I don't believe this. So I my concern is little to none.

#46 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:30 AM

Ey you never know maybe all the countries will make like couple thousand nukes and blow the planet up to bits xD

#47 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image

This object is actually a star in the constellation Monoceros! You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia....838_Monocerotis

Posted Image
THIS IS NOT NIBIRU!

Posted Image

This image happens to be a supernova remnant. It is nothing more than a cloud of gas that was expelled from the star before it blew. AGAIN, NOT NIBIRU!
http://en.wikipedia....g/wiki/G1.9+0.3

Yanike, give it a rest! The crap you keep posting here is nothing more than bad science which most of us here are able to de-bunk. There is no Nibiru!

FAIL!

Edited by Frylock86, 25 June 2009 - 05:25 AM.

#48 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:13 AM

Yanike, give it a rest! There is no such thing as Nibiru!
FAIL!

Posted Image

FAIL..... No.

http://www.taclobanh...EAKING-NEWS.htm

http://www.copernicus2.org/

Posted Image

This debate can keep going in circles. No one knows the truth and only time will tell.

If it does exist, LOAD the mothership and spacecrafts or fire at will. If it doesn't then it was one HECK of a good scare.

Edited by yanike, 25 June 2009 - 05:29 AM.

#49 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:20 AM

FAIL!

Posted Image

Looks like what I'm saying is starting to seep in. Look at the upper right part of the picture, and you can clearly see the object you are looking at is a star 20,000 ly with an accompanying 'Light Echo'. It poses no danger to us.

FAIL!

Posted Image

FAIL..... No.

http://www.taclobanh...EAKING-NEWS.htm

Posted Image

Is this a joke?

You seriously believe that a cloud of interstellar gas is a planet? And only have shady websites to back up your claims? Have you any knowledge in Astronomy?

Posted Image

Edited by Frylock86, 25 June 2009 - 05:29 AM.

#50 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:21 AM

Beautiful but deadly?

#51 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:34 AM

Have you any knowledge in Astronomy?

Do you? Does anyone? Everytime something goes wrong, the world scientists always say we f*cked up. The truth is no one knows. So, we all make a guess and settle with it.

Sometimes, if someone mentions something outside the norm, we criticize and say things to make them feel or look bad infront of others to make us righter than them. In some cases, the people who joke end up being the joke.

Some people will never open their minds and until it's to late.

I myself am curious and wonder what exactly is out there.

If a crazy man ran down the street saying, "It's coming it's coming". I won't just say look at that crazy f*cker... Well, I might at first, but still I will wonder what he's talking about and ask just to see why he's doing it.

Edited by yanike, 25 June 2009 - 05:37 AM.

#52 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:41 AM

Do you? Does anyone? Everytime something goes wrong, the world scientists always say we f*cked up. The truth is no one knows. So, we all make a guess and settle with it.

Sometimes, if someone mentions something outside the norm, we criticize and say things to make them feel or look bad infront of others to make us righter than them. In some cases, the people who joke end up being the joke.

If a crazy man ran down the street saying, "It's coming it's coming". I won't just say look at that crazy f*cker... Well, I might at first, but still I will wonder what he's talking about and ask just to see why he's doing it.

Why would you want to have to live with it daily knowing that a 300 trillion ton piece of earth is either going to

A: Smash you like a f**king pancake
or
B: Drown you with a giant ass wave

Edited by InlineSkate, 25 June 2009 - 05:41 AM.

#53 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:44 AM

Why would you want to have to live with it daily knowing that a 300 trillion ton piece of earth is either going to

or

Because knowing is the only way to start preparing. Not saying it's the only thing on my mind. I do go on with my life sometimes without thinking about it.

I rather be prepared for something to come, instead of waiting until last minute and saying, "F***! I should've listen to that crazy man running down the street. Oh well! I'm f*cked!"

tf3jPtaq9Q4

Edited by yanike, 25 June 2009 - 05:46 AM.

#54 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:48 AM

Astronomy happens to be a hobby of mine. I can tell you right now, that none of these pics you have been posting make any sense. A star 20,000 ly distant doesn't pose a threat to us. A supernova remnant located in the center of the galaxy also poses no threat.

I am not criticizing you and certainly am not trying to make you look bad, I am merely trying to get you to understand that the 'proof' you keep posting amounts to nothing more than bad science.

I, too, am curious to see whats out there, but in order to do that, you have to take the time to learn about the science of subject at hand. Nobody knows what (If anything) is going to happen in 2012. But I can almost guarantee you that a giant rouge planet isn't going to be rolling around these parts.

Asteroids and comets, on the other hand do pose a major and very real threat to humanity. Your giant tsunami of doom isn't far off. However, we are actively trying to see out all near-earth asteroids (NEO's), but that doesn't mean we are in the clear. Those things can and have come at us from out of nowhere.
Comets more so than asteroids as they are harder to detect. we cannot usually see them until they pass the orbit of Jupiter when the gasses start heating up and forming the comet's tail. If a comet did show up out of nowhere and did pose a threat to Earth, we would only have a month or so to prepare. That isn't a lot of time for us to get something together... At least not presently.

Edited by Frylock86, 25 June 2009 - 05:56 AM.

#55 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:49 AM

or

Because knowing is the only way to start preparing. Not saying it's the only thing on my mind. I do go on with my life sometimes without thinking about it.

I rather be prepared for something to come, instead of waiting until last minute and saying, "F***! I should've listen to that crazy man running down the street. Oh well! I'm f*cked!"

tf3jPtaq9Q4

All teh rich people will just get in their helicopters on a full tank of gas and fly up to several miles in the air or get in their jets and get the hell out of dodge.

#56 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:17 AM

All teh rich people will just get in their helicopters on a full tank of gas and fly up to several miles in the air or get in their jets and get the hell out of dodge.

LOL!!!!!

I remember in 1999 when a lot of people in my area had enough canned food and water to feed a poor country. They could've seriously gone into competition with the grocery stores.

I know a lot of people were pissed off who bought a lot of supply.

#57 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:31 AM

LOL!!!!!

I remember in 1999 when a lot of people in my area had enough canned food and water to feed a poor country. They could've seriously gone into competition with the grocery stores.

I know a lot of people were pissed off who bought a lot of supply.

Ironically though the shockwave would probably rip these aircrafts to shreds causing these people to have a painful fall back to earth then if they survive that miraculously they would be hit by something else.

#58 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:57 AM

Ironically though the shockwave would probably rip these aircrafts to shreds causing these people to have a painful fall back to earth then if they survive that miraculously they would be hit by something else.

That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday discussing this with others (Man! Did that discussion go everywhere and have many of sides). If we were able to actually have States working together to build parts of a "mother-ship" and did complete it in time to make it out of space. Would there be enough power to move the ship out of harms way?

#59 kyosan

kyosan

Active WinMatrixian

• 770 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:20 AM

Look like 2000Y event

Edited by kyosan, 25 June 2009 - 07:35 AM.

#60 j4f

j4f

Active WinMatrixian

• 482 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:57 AM

Look like 2000Y event

Yup, this one is fake too.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!