Photo
- - - - -

[Debate] Planet Nibiru. What are your plans for the future?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#1 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

2012 is the end date for the earth.

My brother said something that really caught my attention looking at the pictures of the sun and the other bright circle.

If it's not Nibiru then what is it? Then my brother said something that really scared me. He said, "I hope it's not the other sun."

Red Giant
Posted Image

Supernova
Posted Image

when will people realize its just the weather cycle?

its happened a long time ago, carbon in the air increased and ice age happened...and now again, carbon is increasing steadily

Exactly.

youll be frozen soon mammoth :P

Either frozen or Planet Nibiru (planned for year 2012)destruction.

Say hello to Planet Nibiru or something you REALLY don't want to say "Hello" to :(

OK. This will silence the it's a fake..it's just a flare...CRAP.

In this picture I pointed out the flares. Believe it or not! It's real :(
Posted Image

------------

Still, we do have a way of surviving.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome to the neighborhood :)
Posted Image

I'd like to leave here :)
Posted Image

#2 RickSOLET

RickSOLET

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,793 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:01 AM

Haha, you really believe this? :lol:

#3 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:08 AM

Haha, you really believe this? :lol:

I just believe what's infront of me. It's a planned date.

You can try to ignore it, but whatever it is that is f*cking coming, it's coming and it's real. You can see it right out side your window. Just look up :(

#4 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:22 AM

My plans according to Wall-E:

Posted Image

#5 dtack68

dtack68

^^^ Me and my girl, Rachel :) ^^^

• 470 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

The Mayans had to stop writing their calendar SOMETIME. If they never stopped, their would be a Mayan RIGHT NOW chipping on a rock with a bloodline that goes to the 1200s.

#6 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

I like Wall-E's plan lol

No I believe in this to, because if your not prepared watch it'll happen, better safe than sorry...

#7 thorden

thorden

Active WinMatrixian

• 291 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:55 AM

Once i was curious and did a little search about 2012 en what is going to happen.
And i learned that the only thing that is going to happen is that the suns magnetic + and - is going to flip sides. And it is possible that our satellites stop working so we don't have communication.

#8 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

The Greatest Form of Complexity is Simplicity

• 484 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:01 AM

It's not just the Mayans! According to most democrats, if Prez Obama doesn't win a re-election in 2012, the world will really end. lol

#9 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:10 AM

It's not just the Mayans! According to most democrats, if Prez Obama doesn't win a re-election in 2012, the world will really end. lol

lol! Well, there goes the #3 thing that could happen to the world.

For those wondering what the Mayan's Calendar is... here you go:

Read more here

Posted Image

Edited by yanike, 24 June 2009 - 02:15 AM.

#10 Freka

Freka

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,758 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:45 AM

Aren't the planets also supposed to be aligned perfectly in 2012? Scientists don't know what is going to happen.

I think 2012 is just bs so people can sell their books and make their TV shows famous.

#11 The Flashing Fish

The Flashing Fish

om nom nom nom

• 684 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

Nibiru is created by some quack woman who thinks she's being contacted by aliens called Zetas who told her about Nibiru. Her first projected date was 2003, yet that went by without a hitch. She then changed her story and said she was lying. She's full of shit.

How is that some little man with a 200 dollar telescope can look up at the sky with it and see distant galaxies and identify moons and planets in galaxies hundreds of light years away, yet people who spend their entire lives looking through multi-million telescopes can see into far distant galaxies, yet they can't a f**king planet racing at us with a projected date of 2 years? Come on! Lets get real.

And if it does exist, that would mean that Nibiru has passed by the Earth some 3603 years ago. No? Yet we know that humans have been around much longer than that. Hmmm.

I don't believe schizophrenics when they say that the "government" is out to get them, so why should I believe this attention whore?

If we believed every year that doomsday believers keep throwing out, the Earth would have been destroyed dozens of times... Yet here we are.

Edited by The Flashing Fish, 24 June 2009 - 02:51 AM.

#12 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

The Greatest Form of Complexity is Simplicity

• 484 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:57 AM

Nibiru is created by some quack woman who thinks she's being contacted by aliens called Zetas who told her about Nibiru. Her first projected date was 2003, yet that went by without a hitch. She then changed her story and said she was lying. She's full of shit.

How is that some little man with a 200 dollar telescope can look up at the sky with it and see distant galaxies and identify moons and planets in galaxies hundreds of light years away, yet people who spend their entire lives looking through multi-million telescopes can see into far distant galaxies, yet they can't a f**king planet racing at us with a projected date of 2 years? Come on! Lets get real.

And if it does exist, that would mean that Nibiru has passed by the Earth some 3603 years ago. No? Yet we know that humans have been around much longer than that. Hmmm.

I don't believe schizophrenics when they say that the "government" is out to get them, so why should I believe this attention whore?

If we believed every year that doomsday believers keep throwing out, the Earth would have been destroyed dozens of times... Yet here we are.

I don't know........the line between insanity and genius is very fine. Einstein was considered a nut at one point.

#13 The Flashing Fish

The Flashing Fish

om nom nom nom

• 684 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:16 AM

[I don't know........the line between insanity and genius is very fine. Einstein was considered a nut at one point.

I know you didn't just compare Einstein, who's work was backed up through testing, math and studies as well as being derived from theories such as Newton, to this loon who knows about this "planet" from what "aliens" have told her. :rolleyes:

And this loon's statements and beliefs have nothing to do with the Mayan calender ending.

Edited by The Flashing Fish, 24 June 2009 - 04:19 AM.

#14 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:01 AM

2012 is just the end of a cycle.

A cycle could mean anything.

#15 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:12 AM

This is like Y2K all over again.

It's not going to happen. End of.

Nibiru or whatever is probably just the light of a planet from millions of years ago, does no-one know astronomy? An asteroid the size of a soccer field will not make Earth 'blow up'. Mayan calendar is some bullshit from thousands of years ago. The only thing closest to the world ending is the Armageddon. And that doesn't arrive for a long time.

#16 shivaram

shivaram

Foreteller

• 784 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:20 AM

those pics and vids are all really scary but looks like its going to be a fact.
hard to believe .... :(

#17 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:23 AM

My God Spock, are you out of your Vulcan mind?

If those videos were right - and there is all of a sudden a second sun orbiting the one we all know and love, you would know it. That one sun would cause so much sporadic weather changes, and not to mention would throw everything off gravitationally speaking.

Its a frakkin lens flare! Watch the first video closely and in comparison with the chimney below it, you'll see it doesn't stay in one spot. Either that or it could be a bokeh of the planet venus.

IKYYzDhj3Bw

Edited by Frylock86, 24 June 2009 - 05:30 AM.

#18 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:31 AM

not to mention would throw everything off gravitationally speaking.

Whee!!!!
Posted Image

#19 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:43 AM

I forgot to add, that NASA and ESA all base their calculations on their only being one star in our system, if there was a second star the gravity would throw off our calculations and none of our probes and satellites would make it to their destination. We know enough about our solar system to know that there is no Planet X or no second star in our system.

Also The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) would have spotted it by now.

Posted Image
Where is Nibiru?

Edited by Frylock86, 24 June 2009 - 05:49 AM.

#20 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:53 AM

An asteroid the size of a soccer field will not make Earth 'blow up'.

Exactly, but it will cause some damage. An asteroid that is a mile or half a mile long will f*ck Earth up. Those asteroids can weigh in at way over a billion tons.

Don't even think you can punch an fairly large asteroid open or throw one with human strength.

Its a frakkin lens flare!

Wrong!

perfectly explained here:
http://www.abovetops...hread356208/pg1

This cannot be a lens flare as so many on youtube suggested. Why? because..

If you look at the actual video footage towards the end, at 1:26, one minute and twenty six seconds into the entire video, you will see the Sun being completely obstructed from the camera's view by a portion of what appears to be the back door, or screen door. It covers up the sun for like, a second at 1:26, and although theres no direct sun rays hitting the camera lens for that moment, the object in the sky is still there, perfectly clear. If it were a lens flare or some light reflection, the glowing circle beside the sun would disappear when the sun itself became totally obstructed from the camera via an object; in this case the door, i think.

This is real. Don't get into denial. Something is coming and will happen.

Also, to add at 1:38.5 you can see it again by it self.

Edited by yanike, 24 June 2009 - 05:58 AM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!