#41 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

Hello again, two days before... Windows 7! :woot:

One more small bug fix:

v2.06 - 10/20/2009
Bug fix = Solved the problem that sometimes windows would be restored right after being minimized.

And let me know if you find any errors, have any requests or questions, or just what you think of it! :)
Enjoy WinShake!... Windows 7 Power in an XP, Vista, 2003, or 2000 bottle! ;)

Freddy

#42 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

Hello again! :)

For those of you who thought: "Why didn't he include an uninstallation program!?..." :huh: Well... he forgot!... :P I have no idea why you would want it... :D But here it is:

v2.07 - 10/23/2009
Improve = Added WinShake to the "Add or Remove Programs" Control Panel.

And let me know if you find any errors, have any requests or questions, or just what you think of it! :)

Freddy

Edited by Freddy2, 23 October 2009 - 04:31 PM.

#43 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

For those of you who thought: "Why didn't he include an uninstallation program!?..." :huh: Well... he forgot!... :P I have no idea why you would want it... :D But here it is:

v2.07 - 10/23/2009
Improve = Added WinShake to the "Add or Remove Programs" Control Panel.

Freddy

Yesterdays upload complete with installation program (WinShake207.sfx.exe) contained an error, causing it not to add WinShake to the Control Panel on some systems... Sorry about that!...

Todays upload (WinShake207.sfx.exe) installs correctly now!

Edited by Freddy2, 24 October 2009 - 03:47 PM.

#44 Carel

Carel

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:11 PM

Having found your program on this site, I just wanted to say I really like it! It's just what I was looking for, especially taskbar peek! COOL! :woot: Thanks! Keep up the good work!

One more thing: I guess you're not going to tell me this :P but maybe someone else has found it! I'm talking about that easter egg in version 1.52. Is it still in there and what and where is it? Has anyone here found it yet? And if so, can you tell me? PLEASE! :yes:

#45 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:10 AM

Hello Carel! :)

I'm glad you like WinShake and its new Taskbar Peek function! :yes: I think it's really one of the most useful Windows 7 changes!

About the Easter Egg!... :D Yes, it's still in there! It got even better, as it also benefits from the new Mouse Controlled user interface!
But as you guessed correctly, I'm not going to tell you (in public ;) ) what it is! :P Maybe someone else here knows!?... B)

And then one IMPORTANT NOTE to someone:

Friday night I received a payment from someone who, apparently, filled in a wrong E-mail address when using PayPal. I've tried to contact him in several ways, but so far it didn't work.
I almost always answer within 24 hours, so if you didn't receive an answer within that time, please contact me again, using a valid E-mail return address!

As I know the person is from Germany, I will repeat this message here in German:

Freitag Abend habe ich eine Zahlung empfangen von jemandem der, offenbar, eine falsche E-mail Adresse aufgegeben hat als er PayPal benutzte. Ich habe auf verschiedene Weise versucht Kontakt mit ihm auf zu nemen, aber bisher ohne Erfolg.
Ich antworte fast immer innerhalb von 24 Stunden, also wenn Sie danach noch nichts von mir gehört haben, nemen Sie bitte nochmal Kontakt mit mir auf und benutzen Sie eine gültige E-mail Adresse!

And Carel (and all the others ;) )... have fun finding the Egg!... :lol:

Freddy :)

#46 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

And then one IMPORTANT NOTE to someone:

Friday night I received a payment from someone who, apparently, filled in a wrong E-mail address when using PayPal. I've tried to contact him in several ways, but so far it didn't work.
I almost always answer within 24 hours, so if you didn't receive an answer within that time, please contact me again, using a valid E-mail return address!

As I know the person is from Germany, I will repeat this message here in German:

Freitag Abend habe ich eine Zahlung empfangen von jemandem der, offenbar, eine falsche E-mail Adresse aufgegeben hat als er PayPal benutzte. Ich habe auf verschiedene Weise versucht Kontakt mit ihm auf zu nemen, aber bisher ohne Erfolg.
Ich antworte fast immer innerhalb von 24 Stunden, also wenn Sie danach noch nichts von mir gehört haben, nemen Sie bitte nochmal Kontakt mit mir auf und benutzen Sie eine gültige E-mail Adresse!

Because I still haven't been able to get in touch with this buyer... :no: I sent his money back... hoping he will try again with a valid E-mail address!... :unsure:

#47 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

Because I still haven't been able to get in touch with this buyer... I sent his money back... hoping he will try again with a valid E-mail address!...

Everything worked out fine in the end: the buyer contacted me, so now I could send him his code! :yes:

By the way: I'm working on a new release with two new FREE functions! :woot: So if there's anything you would like to be added as well... this is the time to let me know! ;)

Edited by Freddy2, 26 October 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#48 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

As promised, here is my latest new version 2.20!
It includes a lot of smaller improvements, on top of two all new functions!... :woot: All of the functions that were already in v1.x (Shake, Peek, PeekTop and Show Desktop), plus the new mouse controlled interface and the new PeekTopX function (see below) are still completely free to use. And the special Taskbar Peek function and the new PeekX... they even got cheaper, especially for all of you, during the upcoming Holiday Season! B)

v2.20 - 11/15/2009
Feature = New PeekTopX function (see below), by double clicking the MMB (Middle Mouse Button) on the X-Button in the Title Bar of a window.
Feature = You can now PeekX through all windows while keeping the active one normal, by clicking the MMB on the Title Bar of the window.
Feature = Added HotKeys for this PeekX and PeekTopX.
Changed = To Shake a window you now double click the MMB on its Title Bar (hold Shift to Reset).
Improve = Clicking the MMB on a Title ToolTip now also works for "funny" windows.
Improve = Closing the PeekTopped window exits PeekTop mode.
Improve = You can now switch faster between Peek and Shake.
Bug fix = And switching between Peek and PeekTop keeps the necessary windows Peeked also when there are only "Always-On-Top" windows left.
Bug fix = There is no longer a Title ToolTip shown, while peeking, when hovering over the Vista Start Orb, or after using Reset.
Bug fix = Solved problem of some rare windows not staying on top after shaking.
Bug fix = No more black SnapShots when peeking using the icon.

The PeekX function enables you to make all windows become transparent except the one you clicked on, so you can for example quickly drag something between this window and the desktop.

And PeekTopX is a variant of PeekTop: by double clicking the Middle Mouse Button on the X-Button in the Title Bar of the window, that window and its Taskbar Button disappear completely. Handy when nosy people are around... :P Any "Always-On-Top" windows present are Peeked.
Double clicking the Middle Mouse Button again on the X-Button of any window, makes the hidden window reappear and the Peeked windows return to normal.
(This function is disabled by default and can only be enabled when you have administrator rights.)

The installation got improved: it is now possible for administrators to install WinShake for All Users instead of just the current one.
UnInstallation can be done in the "Add or Remove Programs" Control Panel.

And as I told you: during the Holiday Season there is a special discount!... :woot: I even made the Registration Reminder less annoying, so... ;)

Enjoy the program!

Freddy

Edited by Freddy2, 17 November 2009 - 11:27 AM.

#49 pcHuntqwerty

pcHuntqwerty

QWERTY

• 1,999 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

Great update Freddy (Y)

#50 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:30 PM

Great update Freddy (Y)

Thanks! :) Glad you like it!

So far no more bugs have been found, so... It's looking good! :)
Just wanted to remind you all of the Holiday Discount! :woot: Just a little over three weeks left!... Don't be late! ;)

Freddy

#51 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! :yes:

And remember the Holiday Discount! :woot: Just a little over one week left!... Don't be sorry you missed it!... ;) Even though a lot of functions are completely free to use, the other special ones are really worth it!... I'd like to think so!... :P

Freddy

#52 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hello everyone!

And a Happy New Year to you all! :)

The Discount is almost gone now... :whistle:

Freddy ;)

#53 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:25 PM

Hello again everyone! :)

Here is a small update for you all!

v2.23 - 12/30/2009
Improve = Compatibility with programs showing a percentage on the Taskbar.
Improve = HotKeys no longer start repeating when keeping them pushed.
Bug fix = No more Title ToolTips being shown when they’re not supposed to.
Bug fix = SnapShot Cache was sometimes emptied when Resetting Defaults.

I really think all bugs are out now, :whistle: so... ;) Enjoy!

Edited by Freddy2, 07 January 2010 - 11:33 PM.

#54 Heiner123

Heiner123

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

looking good you effort is much appreciated!

#55 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:10 PM

Hello everyone! :)

I really think all bugs are out now, :whistle: so... ;)

EEEHHH!!! :P

Again a small update!

v2.24 - 02/06/2010
Bug fix = Compatibility with great number of the same programs on the Taskbar.
Improve = Improved performance a bit more.

Enjoy! :)

Freddy

Edited by Freddy2, 11 February 2010 - 12:10 PM.

#56 Guest_kartik_*

Guest_kartik_*

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

hi Freddy....i would love to purchase your program without doubt (after reading what it has to offer)...its exactly what i am looking for to add in my vista....but unfortunately, its not working on my system at all...am i doing something wrong...i dont know !!
tried getting in touch with u...culdnt find ur email add...my email is kartiksood1@gmail.com pls guide me to install it correctly and subsequently purchase it....thanx mate

2 beers // 3 cheerz
regards

#57 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hello Kartik!

Thanks for your interest in WinShake!

First of all, to contact me, my E-mail address can be found on my Support and Download page.

To install it, the simplest way is to just run the installation file WinShake.sfx.exe and all should work out fine. You may need administrator rights to install though.

If it still doesn't work, you can contact me either through e-mail, by posting in this thread, or you can send me a Private Message here.

Freddy

Edited by Freddy2, 23 February 2010 - 04:02 PM.

#58 Guest_kartik sood_*

Guest_kartik sood_*

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:02 AM

Dear Freddy

The taskbar peek is not working (the feature in which i can peek the open windows by hovering over the icon)
i havent been able to try its fuctionality since i am very keen on purchasing it
pls advise

Regards
kartik

#59 Freddy2

Freddy2

WinMatrixian

• 70 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

Hello again Kartik! :)

Well... at least you're one step forward now, as you've been able to install it and use the other features!
Now what's the problem with Taskbar Peek?...

To start Taskbar Peek:
- you hover your mouse pointer over one of the program buttons in the taskbar
- and then you push the Middle (Centre) Mouse Button (or Ctrl key, depending on your setting).

Then Taskbar Peek is started and you can peek at any window by just hovering with the mouse from one button to the next, even inside grouped buttons.
Taskbar Peek is automatically stopped again, when you move the mouse away from the taskbar area, or when you again push the Centre or Left Mouse Button (or Ctrl key, depending on the setting).

I hope everything is fine now! If not, just tell me!

#60 Guest_mrk66_*

Guest_mrk66_*

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:51 PM

Hi!

I love your app and would love to buy it if had not been for Windows 7 that I already run on my PC. I just wanted to say what a great work you have accomplished. Keep up the great work. One little question, what is the name of the wallpaper you use and where can I find it? Thanks again.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!