Do you really believe this?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GentlemanGezzy

GentlemanGezzy

WinMatrixian

• 80 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

I have no idea if anybody seen this before, but this email I received today as been forward over and over like to might of everybody seen this before, but I still wanted to show others that never seen this before because, this is just crazy, I don't know either to believe this or not or what really happened. :blink:

Now I want you to just read the first caption and see the first photo before looking at the other one. I'm not telling you what to do or anything but thats how the email was set-up and you might or might not get a kick out of it doing so.

Posted Image

Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing. The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, bounced off and across the culvert ou tlet and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling. The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.

Just outside Flagstaff , AZ on US Hwy 100.

Posted Image

If this guy didn't believe in GOD before, do you suppose he believes now? Share this your email family and f riends. Let this be a reminder to all of us, GOD is in control!

Personally, it seems so fake to me. But the second photo is just crazy. :o And if they think that some guardrails are really going to keep people safe from going off road....they really need to think again...seriously...

Edited by GentlemanGezzy, 27 May 2009 - 06:41 PM.

#2 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

WOW!

Big drop lol

#3 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:51 AM

LOL.

#4 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:39 PM

OMG really a terrible accident (if it was not fake) :ph34r: gratefully there was no dead/seriously injured victim as said

And btw no doubt i believe in God...He's always working in "mysterious ways"

#5 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:11 PM

It's true actually, I looked it up on snopes: http://www.snopes.co...ent/culvert.asp
Also via google earth.

#6 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:14 AM

it's true? cool!

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!