I’m just gonna tell you about a site,which is used to download torrents as a direct link instead of downloading it in BitTorrent with slow speeds.
The site is Imageshack(
This site was mainly used to upload images first then it just came to upload and download torrents..
The Procedure to Download torrent using imageshack is....
Requirements:-Mozilla FireFox ,Opera and IDM(Internet Download Manager)
1) Download the .torrent file from any of the torrent sites.(using Firefox)
www.imageshack.usand register for an account.
3) Login to your account.(using Opera)
4) Got our Torrent Drive(it will be located at the top).
5) Upload the .torrent file using the given browse option.
6) Select the files to be downloaded and Click Save and Begin Download.
7) Now it will give you a error like “Shared download pool limit for free accounts has reached it's limit. Please try again later.”.
8) So to upload the torrent u need to refresh it,u can’t keep on clicking the refresh button coz it may take minutes to upload using refresh.
9) So to get rid of this Opera has a inbuilt refresh option.To do it,Just RightClick in Opera->Reload every->Every 5 Seconds.(This should be done in the “Shared download pool limit for free accounts has reached it's limit. Please try again later.”screen ).
10) So it will refresh every 5 seconds.
11) As soon as the upload gets over,just look at your address bar it will be having this address(
http://tor.imageshack.us/tor/). It means that ur torrents has been uploaded.
12) See the wait time to get the torrent completed in their server.
13) As soon as it finishes.Click the download Button and select the file to download.
14) This will be transferred to IDM and it will download the file as a direct link i.e at full speed.(Depends upon your Broadband connection).
For more queries,just feel free to mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org