Game: The Never Ending Story

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#61 Frank2d

Frank2d

Elite WinMatrixian

• 205 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

..going to kill ShamusHand before going to Canada. Jatin came out of the mosh pit and led us, with me on his left and CommonSense on his right, but he didn't have any common sense, so Corn Muffin coldemone replaced him. I knew a top-secret place in Beijing which was destined for the Chairman of China to escape to the Moonwhen there was a zombie outbreak. So then we boarded the rocket to the Moon.
Meanwhile, zombie hackers in Canada had mixed Solanum and the swine flu together, which created an even more dangerous disease, which is the Swine Solanum. So they made a rocket and went to the Moon to infect us. NealTheGuitarist made lazer guns for all of us, and I made the plan on how to attack the zombies. All of them were killed, but we heard a sound from the zombie rocket, and guess what it is--more zombies! So we burned the zombie rocket and killed the zombies.
In the White House, the President heard of our bravery and heroism and welcomed all WinMatrixians to his house. There, he awarded all of us with...

#62 NealTheGuitarist

NealTheGuitarist

Nothing is sound

• 621 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:46 AM

A new hardcore fast server for WinMatrix and...

#63 Frank2d

Frank2d

Elite WinMatrixian

• 205 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

...common sense for CommonSense, which made him replace coldemone as the 3rd most powerful person in WinMatrix...

#64 NealTheGuitarist

NealTheGuitarist

Nothing is sound

• 621 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

...and now, the world is saved, WinMatrix is back. But...

#65 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

...Syzygy was not promoted to administrator yet...

#66 Frank2d

Frank2d

Elite WinMatrixian

• 205 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:14 PM

...because he decided not to help us to kill those zombies and sat there, watching us fight, so Jatin decided not to make you an admin...

Edited by Frank2d, 08 May 2009 - 01:14 PM.

#67 ShamusHand

ShamusHand

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,574 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:37 PM

...and chose to make me an admin, for I did such a good job of leading the WinMatrixians during the outbreak. At the White House, we all got the Presidential Medal for Zombie Apocalypse Survival, then...

#68 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:53 PM

...the impossible happened...

#69 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

I was the president

#70 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:39 PM

And as I walked into the Oval Office and saw you, I laughed my ass off. But it was even funnier because the Vice President was...

#71 Frank2d

Frank2d

Elite WinMatrixian

• 205 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:48 PM

...a vampire...

#72 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:53 PM

So Frank2d, without question, stabs the vampire in the heart with a stake. Which in turn caused...

#73 Frank2d

Frank2d

Elite WinMatrixian

• 205 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:20 AM

...PurplePeopleEater to take revenge, which he couldn't do it now. But then, on the other side of the world, the Swine Solanum caused a giant outbreak and killed many people, which became zombies. Then, World War III began with the Zombies (led by PurplePeopleEater) on one side and the WinMatrixians (led by Jatin, Frank2d, and CommonSense) on the other side...

EDIT: The vampire was ShamusHand.

Edited by Frank2d, 09 May 2009 - 12:23 AM.

#74 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

• 4,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:37 AM

I wasnt a zombies though, I was just dressed in a Helgahst costume because I won the Killzone 2 competition

#75 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:44 AM

only because my Xbox 360 just got RROD (I'm serious, so f**king pissed right now), even though Killzone 2 isn't for the 360. So I will be calling Microsoft Support soon, where I will get some clueless idiot, who will tell me to ship it and hope to have it returned to me in about a month. So I took my rage out on the zombies, I went berserk and jumped into the midst of the battle and...

#76 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

• 4,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

that clueless idiot is a zombies BEWARE!!!!

#77 Frank2d

Frank2d

Elite WinMatrixian

• 205 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

only because my Xbox 360 just got RROD (I'm serious, so f**king pissed right now), even though Killzone 2 isn't for the 360. So I will be calling Microsoft Support soon, where I will get some clueless idiot, who will tell me to ship it and hope to have it returned to me in about a month. So I took my rage out on the zombies, I went berserk and jumped into the midst of the battle and...

...fought hard. The zombies main weapon was the Swine Solanum, which the WinMatrixians weren't immune to, and the WinMatrixians laser guns. The war lasted for 15 minutes, and there were only 5 WinMatrixians standing: Jatin, CommonSense, fediaFedia, NealTheGuitarist, and me against a billion zombies+PurplePeopleEater. We stuck together and killed all of the zombies, and became known as the Fantastic Five...

Edited by Frank2d, 09 May 2009 - 02:03 AM.

#78 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:04 AM

and so is that stupid f**king robot who keeps f**king talking and won't put me to an agent. They stall to save money! But the agent was kind to me, but almost forgot to give me a reference number. So the virus got to him too and spread through the Microsoft Customer Service employees and...
And I lost my common sense again, but I never had it. Oh well. So my special power is...

Edited by CommonSense, 09 May 2009 - 01:06 AM.

#79 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

• 4,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:07 AM

I was a double agent you funny muffin -.- *facepalm*

I picked up my STA86 Assault Rifle and spun in a circle spraying, I hit....

Posted Image

Edited by PurplePeopleEater, 09 May 2009 - 01:08 AM.

#80 Frank2d

Frank2d

Elite WinMatrixian

• 205 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:08 AM

and so is that stupid f**king robot who keeps f**king talking and won't put me to an agent. They stall to save money! But the agent was kind to me, but almost forgot to give me a reference number. So the virus got to him too and spread through the Microsoft Customer Service employees and...
And I lost my common sense again, but I never had it. Oh well. So my special power is...

...the power of WinMatrixian loyalty!...

Edited by Frank2d, 09 May 2009 - 02:02 AM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!