TrueTransparency is a free application that allows you to replace your windows's borders by skins composed with transparent images. With skins highly configurable, a one-click skin selector, a low memory usage and without installation process, change the look and feel of your windows GUI has never been so easy.
- Ability to have TT 32 bits and 64 bits at the same time
- Right click on close button sends the window to the back
- FadeIn/FadeOut for buttons
- Firefox 3.6 and higher was not skinned
- Fix title problem with some Unicode window
- Fix problem when closing toolbar window
- Fix size calculation for toolbar window
- Fix AeroShake bug
- Fix focus bug
- Better handling of modal window
- Bettre handling of fullscreen window
- reflection (aero strips).
- option to change font weight.
- 64 bits version.
- fix pressed button detection.
- fix potential startup crash.
- new text glow rendering (set GlowMethod to Old in skin.ini to use the old rendering).
- option to desactivate AeroShake and/or AeroSnap.
- option to hide title and/or icon of inactive windows (see skin.ini).
- option to hide title and/or icon of explorer windows (see skin.ini).
- fix focus bug.
- fix potential crash
- AeroSnap effect added.
- AeroShake effect added.
- New icon by babasse.
- 'About' window.
- New translation : Magyar
- Safari and Chrome added to the exclusion list.
- fix bug when windows moves hover taskbar.
- fix crash during skin switch.
This version contains bugs fixes and many improvements. I hope I fix most of the crash.
- Fix truncation of title for windows without buttons.
- Fix bad display for some programs icon.
- You can now add more than 10 translations.
- Fix window titles for Unicode programs.
- Fix memory leak when loading invalid skin.
- Program names including spaces can now be excluded/included.
- Full rewrite of the exclusion management.
- Windows are correctly restored after TT crash.
- TT Systray icon correctly restored after explorer crash.
- Unicode support + new translations.
- Systray icon is now optional (Systray=no in .ini file).
- Improvement of loading time.
- Modification and improvement of text rendering.
- New option to hide other buttons on mouseover (set ExclusiveButton to Yes in .ini file).
- New option to set real size of buttons (see CXP skin to find how to manage the glow effect on buttons).
- log.txt file created when loading invalid skin to provide problem details.
- New Exclude Manager to improve inclusion/exclusion list (right clic on systray icon > Exclude Manager).
- Better stability.