What ever happened to voting for the best desktop

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

I was bored and decided to search the forums for old monthly desktop threads for nice visual styles and found this

http://www.winmatrix...?showtopic=2698

you guys used to vote for the best desktop? Thats cool, did anyone think of trying it out again, or would it be to much since theres so many people now?

#2 Ammarx

Ammarx

GeneralfeldmarschallROMMEL

• 934 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:27 PM

Yeah its a good idea

#3 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

Sounds really great idea! (Y) I wish there would be prizes also for the winners lol :D i.e free Vista Ultimate licenses hehe

#4 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

This idea lacks motivation, ie prize for the desktop contest and such. JoeJoe.org held such a contest one, but the winner never received the prize, a DA subscription (I was 2nd btw) and the whole thread mysteriously disappeared :blink:

#5 PurplePeopleEater

PurplePeopleEater

I'm an Android fanboy sue me

• 4,090 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:30 PM

This idea lacks motivation, ie prize for the desktop contest and such. JoeJoe.org held such a contest one, but the winner never received the prize, a DA subscription (I was 2nd btw) and the whole thread mysteriously disappeared :blink:

Lol conspiracy

#6 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:12 PM

Hey! how about post count!

Somewhere in our school classes forum we have post count awardings. and I am a post count whore I admit. Higher Post counts make you unbelievably smarter and much respectable. It's true! Our admins* have a the highest post, and minions have the leftovers. Those with few are inferior. Good times. Goooood times. When i went to second year no one likes forums anymore. But forums are great. Everything is immortalised once you post!

* we have 4 admins even though we are only 30 students. That's because we have studies too you know!

#7 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

Hey! how about post count!

Lol you meant "spam" count? :D kidding

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!