• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ammarx

Ammarx

GeneralfeldmarschallROMMEL

• 934 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

Posted Image

Barack Obama's Wikipedia entry completely omits the president's "links" to former '60s radical William Ayers, Fox News reports. And it claims the entry contains only a fleeting reference to his controversial former pastor, Jeremiah Wright.

This epic coverup was first reported by WorldNetDaily reporter Aaron Klein, who noticed that edits adding references to Ayers and Wright, among other things, were quickly being undone by Wikipedia volunteers.
Klein found it particularly alarming that a Wikipedia user called "Jerusalem21" was recently hit with a three-day wiki-suspension after twice posting the neutral and encyclopedic fact that there are "some doubts about whether Obama was born in the U.S. "

That was Sunday. Fox picked up Klein's explosive scoop today, noting in the first paragraph that -- in contrast to Obama's entry -- the Wikipedia "pages for Ayers and Wright are heavily peppered with references to the president."

That's meant as evidence that Obama's real and supposed links to the men are newsworthy enough to include in his bio. Fame relationships aren't symmetric, though. If Obama had cut me off in traffic in 1997, the incident would occupy half my Wikipedia entry, while I wouldn't get a footnote in his.
Of more interest is the identity of the mysterious Jerusalem21, whose courageous disregard of Wikipedia's ban on fringe material provided WND's Aaron Klein with his smoking gun in the first place, spawning what will soon be a national wiki-scandal.

Curiously, it turns out that Jerusalem21, whoever he or she might be, has only worked on one other Wikipedia entry since the account was created, notes ConWebWatch. That's Aaron Klein's entry, which Jerusalem21 created in 2006, and has edited 37 times.
Klein, who serves as WND's Jerusalem bureau chief, did not immediate respond to an e-mail Monday.

Update: March 10, 2009 | 1:40:00 PM
This morning the WorldNetDaily story, which is headlined "Wikipedia scrubs Obama eligibility," was scrubbed clean of the name Jerusalem21, who's now referred to only as "one Wikipedia user." Fortunately, Google cache never forgets.

For More and Updates Click Here

#2 Truzaank

Truzaank

WinMatrixian

• 230 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

interesting...

#3 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:39 PM

Who f**king cares.
Obama ftw.

#4 pakistanipower

pakistanipower

WinMatrixian

• 179 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

Who f**king cares.
Obama ftw.

wow u support him but u dont care..wow

no wonder he won cuz ppl like u

#5 Island Dog

Island Dog

Active WinMatrixian

• 675 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

Covering for Obama....I'm shocked! /sarcasm

#6 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

It's a stupid joke

#7 ShamusHand

ShamusHand

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,574 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

Aww geez, leave him alone, would ya? He's our president, period. I don't think he'll be impeached for his exact birth place, the guy was raised in US for god's sake.

#8 Munkypoo7

Munkypoo7

Proud WinMatrix Member

• 1,015 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

FOX? Who the f**k watches FOX NEWS?! They're the most openly Republican news station on the market, and NOW is when they bring this up? Please, this is just a bunch of crap, FOX needs to realize no one watches their news casts.

Edited by Munkypoo7, 11 March 2009 - 07:37 PM.

#9 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:41 PM

FOX? Who the f**k watches FOX NEWS?! They're the most openly Republican news station on the market, and NOW is when they bring this up? Please, this is just a bunch of crap, FOX needs to realize no one watches their news casts.

I watched FOX News for the presidential race. I also watched CNN just because they had better camera views though :lol:

Yeah I was curious as to why his birth certificate was never released during the race, but he won, so I'll just live with it.

Edited by CommonSense, 11 March 2009 - 09:42 PM.

#10 The Flashing Fish

The Flashing Fish

om nom nom nom

• 684 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

And all the other news channels are pretty open about being Liberal. I can't think of a single news channel or even news source that has no bias towards any party in it.

#11 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:34 AM

[actuallyidontreallycare] What the hell will Wikipedia do to obama's presidency? [/actuallyidontreallycare]

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!