I love debates.
I thought I'd start on here, noone take anything as personal offense, as some of you I guess will (but remember this is not aimed at anyone), its my opinions and beliefs, and while you may not agree with them, I would ask of anyone to at least midly respect them, and not take too much offense.
I'll start easy with some statements and explain them in detail.
1) I am anti-democratic
2) I do not believe in god, nor believe that it should exist in society.
3) I hate racism and most of all EXTREME PATRIOTISM.
4) I admire some "infamous" people, not for what the actually did necessarily, but for thier passion and dedication.
OK so explainations:
1) "Capitalism is a dirty business" Niko Bellic
It is the most true thing ever said in a Video Game.
Capitalism is dirty, it is a system of bureaucracy and fundamental GREED. The big dogs at the top get richer, the average joe poorer. That is literally how it works. It is a never ending cycle of corruption. It works, but it works with a catch, debt. As long as there is money, there is debt, the way the federal reserve works is abosolute BULLSHIT.
Here is a summary:
Bank asks fed res to print $100,000,000, they promise to pay it back.
Fed Res agrees but also charges INTEREST.
Bank gives out money ELECTRONICALLY. More money is added to the economy, but there is no physical state of it! It is just digits, no actual paper or gold or whatever. Now there is more money in circulation, everything goes up. This is called inflation.
Eventually the Fed Res asks for its loan back.
The bank however, (may or may not) have it.
If they do, repeat step one
If they don't, they are bankrupt.
Its a game of chance, like playing musical chairs, eventually, someone has no chair, and they are out.
Now the bank has no money, people panic, they want to withdraw money, this is even worse for the bank, now that people have withdrawn their cash, they have no money AT ALL. They go bust. This starts a world wide panic, people everywhere are withdrawing their live savings due to fear of losing it.
This is VERY VERY bad.
The banks now have no money, so they cant pay back thier debts!
This is basically what is happening in the world at the moment.
The masterminds to it are the people who run the federal reserve. It does not have to be like that. They do not have to even exist, nor charge interest or call back loans when ever they feel like it. Why do they do it? Because they can. Because they are greedy.
Its how capitalism works.
My poltical stand is something kind of a communist.
I don't believe in it really, but it is a noble idea, communism.
The problem with it is that it is very difficult to apply in a place larger than a village, but for me, thier beliefs are well founded and have good intentions, it what you DO with communism that is bad, not communism itself. And to people that say it can't work because history has shown us. I say, just because you fall off your bike, you get back on and have another go. Why give up?
2) I genuinlly believe that if you are a SANE and INTELLIGENT person, you SHOULDN'T believe in god. Its a childish idea. If you are good, you go to heaven. Its like telling a child, if you are good, I will reward you with something. Its the same concept. Why? Because its a method of control. Its there to control us. To keep us in place, to stop us from thinking for ourselves. Think about it, do you actually believe that there is a man in the sky that wants you to do his bidding, and if you don't you will BURN FOREVER IN HELL. But he loves you! Look at the world, I don't see love at all. If there is a god. He is an asshole.
3) If people are too patriotic, they believe that their country is the best, that it is the only way to live, that every other way is wrong. This is a element called "Assholium" , and it is bullshit. It leads only to grudges, hate and racism. And I hate racism. We are human. We are equally capable given the right circumstances. Any Nazi/KKK types out there, a big f**k YOU goes out to you right now.
4) He is the really big part most of you are going to hate.
I admire Stalin.
I admire Hitler.
Don't judge yet.
I don't admire WHAT they did.
I admire HOW they did it, if that makes sense.
Like of course they were both madmen, crazy and wrong.
But there is a flip side, both were brillaint politicans but HORRIBLE people.
That doesn't mean you can't respect them to a degree, what happend to live thy nieghnour and respect your enemy.
They had passion, they did what they believed was right, and even though it wasn't, well you gotta give kudos for their passion, if hitler hadn't killed 6,000,000 jews and another 5,000,000 others, would the nazis have been a good government? You damn right they would have. They turned germany around. They took on the WORLD and NEARLY WON! That's gotta mean something. It means they were STRONG. Strong, but wrong .
Ite, so I needed to get that off my chest.
Don't look at me as some sort of NEO NAZI COMMUNIST, because I am far from it. But I think I am allowed to express my views and say what I think is right for me.
I'll leave you with this.
"It is from they enemies, not their friends, that civilizations learn to build high walls"
Feel free to criticize but I ask that if you COMPLETELY disagree you not be TOO violent, and remember don't let it get personal. I think we are allowed a debate?
I promise I will be accepting of every idea and opinion, even if I don't agree with it.
Edited by Eye Pie Rate, 12 February 2009 - 09:13 PM.