wmp

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 CypherBlaze1

CypherBlaze1

New WinMatrixian

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

I have 64bit version of windows 7, so I downloaded the file in the link you have for 64bit, but I have one question. If I install WMP 11 x64, will I still have WMP 12? Or does it completely replace it?

#122 Andrea Borman

Andrea Borman

New WinMatrixian

• 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Well I clicked the link and I found there was no download as Mediafire have removed the WMP11 installer file. So we are stuck, as we cannot find another download link anywhere. I don't know why Mediafire removed it.

#123 Villain

Villain

An Old Geek

• Global Moderator
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Original post is form 2011.  It should be expected for files and links to be dead ends.  Many people like myself "clean out" old MF / DF / other share sites after a year or so.

#124 Andrea Borman

Andrea Borman

New WinMatrixian

• 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

No Mediafire have removed it for violation of terms of service or so it says here.

File Removed for Violation.
The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service. 

This file has been taken down by:

Company: Microsoft LCA World Wide Anti-Piracy Team

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

The OP should have backed up his files on a DVD or USB stick or hosted the file on his own website. That would have been more sensible than on a file sharing site that can remove them.

#125 WinXP4ever

WinXP4ever

My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:39 PM

Ok, so I'm late to the party as I've resisted upgrading from XP up until now (still have it on 2 out of 3 machines). What I didn't know was that I would be stuck with this crappy WMP 12 version on Win 7. I have a regular version of WMP11 saved, but that is useless it seems, as it won't install on Win 7 (Pro) (grrr, why?!)
Does anyone please, please have that darn installer file (for 32bit) still and could upload or sent it? Thanks in advance.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wmp