Windows Vista SP2 - aka - Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:18 AM

BTW, if microsoft did what apple did, they can go ahead and boast about how Vista has 11,000 more features than XP.

@comdey_guy,
Buddy, I think you happen to like Paul Thurrott a lot these days! :)
First this...
and now the above statement of 11,000 more features. :P
I like it!

#42 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:27 AM

Anyways, before you know WHO butted in.

<sarcasm>
Windows users!!! Apple's gonna take over the world with their next upgrades!
Soon we're going to be minorities, just like what they're now.
</sarcasm>

So childish! Yeah. I see where you but in.

Everytime you post, it's something offensive and idiotic. No matter if it's a debate or regular conversation.

You always wait until someone is getting ganged on or something of that sort to jump in and say something about that person.

Also, this is a thread not a PM or personal conversation between you and "Eye Pie Rate" that you keep fantasying about. When I posted, I was posting about the entire thread. How everyone was jumping on the topic maker and feuding amongst themselves. To make it funny, I added a Mac picture to it. Then what happens, here comes you, the dick, that turns it into something it wasn't supposed to be.

Edited by yanike, 09 February 2009 - 10:32 AM.

#43 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

^I asked it earlier, and I'm asking it again,
Seriously, What's your IQ?

Go ahead, use words for me, call me names, please yourself. It doesn't make me look idiot.
Even better, go ahead and make a thread calling me all that you want, and people who think the same will join you there. This way, it would be easier to concentrate all this at one place.
Makes no difference to me. People here read and know who is trying to make what point.

#44 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:07 AM

Tiosped - the star witness
has yet to speak.

And it was quite irritating to find a mac ad in a windows fanboy thread.

#45 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:11 PM

Is anyone truly going to purchase Windows 7 ? Come on folks it is just Vista tweaked. Should be called Vista SP2. Microsoft only recently released Vista (relatively) and now have improved it, to charge as a new operating system just 2 years later, GIVE US A BREAK

Should people pay...yes. Because, the developers deserve to get paid.

As far as it being Vista SP2... The way it looks...yes. OS wise, how it works...no.

You can see the improvements of the OS. What I'm waiting on is for Media Player to read all files.

@Tiosped,
I apologize for where this topic went. I wanted to fix it by answering your post.

Edited by yanike, 09 February 2009 - 12:14 PM.

#46 henrydtv

henrydtv

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,111 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:12 PM

If you can't afford to buy it, don't buy it.
Its as simple as that.

Pirate it.

Better pirate it than not use it at all imo (if you are not getting it, ms get no money, if you pirate it, ms get no money so your in a win win situation) , that way Microsoft still gets more bug reports and shizz.

Why does every f**king thread you post in regarding purchasing of software end with you promoting piracy.

We get it. You pirate. Good for. You're not special. Tons of people do it. You'll eventually grow up and see how hypocritical it is to condone the piracy of software while expecting a pay check where you work. Nobody gives a shit about what you do on your computer, so please, stop sharing. You're not "cool."

You have much to learn my friend.
YES, I AM A HYPOCRITE

What you gonna do sue me?
Shit at least I know myself, I AM A HYPOCRITE, there you go again.
I don't do it to be cool, I do it to annoy little brown nosing pussies such as yourself.

So, we get it. You don't like people saying they pirate. You don't like people using thier free speech.
Lets blow things out of proportion here, YOU ARE A NAZI!

Nope. That's a Win-Lose situation in both ways.

Microsoft don't get money = no windows 7.

Then that becomes a Lose-Lose situation.

Also, (Y) to the poster above.

please, PLEASE for the love of what ever you believe in, TELL ME YOU DONT MEAN THAT!!!!????

MICROSOFT CAN NEVER RUN OUT OF MONEY PERIODE

saying you are a hyprocrit is stupid
everyone is a hyprocrit somehow
it's too hard not to be

#47 Borix

Borix

Active WinMatrixian

• 823 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:37 PM

Windows seven is a evolution of vista, as is leopard a evolution of tiger. If you want to stay uptodate you get it, otherwise you dont. What is the hassle about? Just another flame bait...

I will definitely get it :)

Edited by Borix, 09 February 2009 - 06:37 PM.

#48 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:54 PM

No saying your a hypocrite is honest and brave.
Being a hypocrite and denieng is stupd.

As for the OSX vs Windows arguments, stop.
There is now way for you maccies to win, this is WINmatrix afterwall, not MACmatrix. I don't care what you say about viruses, BSODS and shit like that, if you ARE A SMART USER you never get those, i never get them. When mac users say that, they aim it to the average joe. It the average joe, mac may seem better.

But the reality of it is, it is not.
Seriously, it actually isnt.
Windows is faster (YES IT IS, I SAID IT)
Has more support.
Is more customizable.
Has more choice of programs.

And having a mac isnt just your computer, it is a way of life, it has become a cult, they make it seem like owning a mac is the only way to get into heaven, that is gay and bullshit.

[truth]
Microsoft > Apple
[/truth]

#49 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:28 AM

BTW, if microsoft did what apple did, they can go ahead and boast about how Vista has 11,000 more features than XP.

@comdey_guy,
Buddy, I think you happen to like Paul Thurrott a lot these days! :)
First this...
and now the above statement of 11,000 more features. :P
I like it!

yeah, i've been reading his reviews for almost 3 years now. He's my inspiration for writing, I get influenced by him alot. Paul Thurrott rocks to the core!

Recently, i've noticed paul has become a lil...anti-apple...hahaha.

#50 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

^Hey, sorry to spell your name incorrectly in last post.

Yeah, Paul is good. If you happen to like him this much, why don't you get in touch with him on Twitter, that is, if you're already on twitter. This way, you'll be getting his latest updates.

Edited by Abhi, 10 February 2009 - 11:40 AM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!