• 2,033 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:34 AM

Or :devil: :
1) Buy a cheap blank DVD
2) Download Windows 7 Ultimate RTM ISO + best cr**k package via torrents
3) Burn it on the DVD then install and activate it soon illegally
4) Spend your $319 for other stuffs or on something else

Good tut, but you have a lot to learn, here is how an elite pirate does it:

1) Download Virtual DriveClone, emulate ISO rather than burn it (DVD costs money too!)
2) Download Windows 7 Ultimate PRE-OEM CRACKED Edition (saves you cracking after install)
3) Mount the ISO to Virtual DriveClone and do a CLEAN INSTALL.
4) Spend your $324 (saved $5 from not buying DVD) on something else, a PS3!
5) Install Linux on that PS3 *PLUS* enjoy the best FULL-HD Blu-ray gaming experience available to man.
6) Wait until Blu-Ray disks are cheap or if somehow an emulator is made for it, and pirate PS3 games too :P

COULDNT agree more.wow you think the same thing i was thinking.were we brothers before?haha

Yeah you're right thanx for the best pirate tutorial i've ever read bro honestly must be bookmarked and saved although i'll always remember it (Y) :D also i think that we all might be brothers b4 hahaha just call it piratehood hahaha :lol: :rofl:

#42 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:51 AM

1) Download Virtual DriveClone, emulate ISO rather than burn it (DVD costs money too!)
2) Download Windows 7 Ultimate PRE-OEM CRACKED Edition (saves you cracking after install)
5) Install Linux on that PS3 *PLUS* enjoy the best FULL-HD Blu-ray gaming experience available to man.
6) Wait until Blu-Ray disks are cheap or if somehow an emulator is made for it, and pirate PS3 games too :P

That's common sense.

And amateur.

#43 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:29 AM

snow leopard will be huge.it is not a service pack.apple does not show its tricks on the desktop screen but beneath its the most refined os and the most problem free os in the world.windows 7 is cool but people will again revert back to xp because people are comfortable with xp now.when that will change i dont know.but well for me i am moving on to windows 7 and xp usb edition on my pen drive just in case.

Multicore

“Grand Central,” a new set of technologies built into Snow Leopard, brings unrivaled support for multicore systems to Mac OS X. More cores, not faster clock speeds, drive performance increases in today’s processors. Grand Central takes full advantage by making all of Mac OS X multicore aware and optimizing it for allocating tasks across multiple cores and processors. Grand Central also makes it much easier for developers to create programs that squeeze every last drop of power from multicore systems.

Okay better support for multicore processors if i'm not mistaken doesn't vista already have good support for this? Please do correct me if i'm wrong.

64-bit

To accommodate the enormous amounts of memory being added to advanced hardware, Snow Leopard extends the 64-bit technology in Mac OS X to support breakthrough amounts of RAM — up to a theoretical 16TB, or 500 times more than what is possible today. More RAM makes applications run faster, because more of their data can be kept in the very fast physical RAM instead of on the much slower hard disk.

Support for a massive amount of ram that we probably won't untilize for about 70 - 200 years
Real useful

I can only imagine ms will support this by time we even come remotely close to needing it the only computers who use that much ram are warehouse sized systems that cost millions

OpenCL

Another powerful Snow Leopard technology, OpenCL (Open Computing Language), makes it possible for developers to efficiently tap the vast gigaflops of computing power currently locked up in the graphics processing unit (GPU). With GPUs approaching processing speeds of a trillion operations per second, they’re capable of considerably more than just drawing pictures. OpenCL takes that power and redirects it for general-purpose computing.

Nvidia and MS beat them to the punch

Cuda and DirectX 11 anyone?

Microsoft adds a extremely efficient kernel and productivity modifications and a beautiful new gui but remarked as "simply a service pack" but apple releases a $120 OS upgrade with 3 features a average user will never use and people are shitting there pants waiting for it. Sure Apple makes good OS's but they get way more praise then they deserve with some of the fanboys out here Job's could kill your family and you guys would come up with some reason on why it was for the greater good.

Edited by InlineSkate, 08 February 2009 - 07:11 AM.

#44 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

That's common sense

And amateur.

Did you just call MWA an amateur?!
Mark my words boy, mark them well, I have survived your predecessors, and i will survive YOU!
Posted Image

#45 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:30 AM

-snip-

Did you just call MWA an amateur?!
Mark my words boy, mark them well, I have survived your predecessors, and i will survive YOU!
Posted Image

Posted Image
At pirating.

#46 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

Posted Image

I THINK NOT

Edited by Eye Pie Rate, 08 February 2009 - 11:44 AM.

#47 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image

I THINK NOT

You don't even upload. LEECHER.

#48 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:11 PM

Exactly.
A selfish pirate is the best pirate :D

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!