2) Download Windows 7 Ultimate RTM ISO + best cr**k package via torrents
3) Burn it on the DVD then install and activate it soon illegally
4) Spend your $319 for other stuffs or on something else

#22 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

does microsoft know there is recession all around the world?its nearly 325$for the ultimate wow....no more i feel.cmon microsoft bill gates is rich he doesnt need to get any dam richer.even if you sell windows 7 for 10$ he wont become poor.instead of supporting aids organizations and all this shit and getting praises throughout the world its the consumers who should be thanked of spending some 300$for some shit like vista.if we buy windows 7 we will become poor.big companies amd studios charge any crazy shit for software and movies thats why there is piracy.microsoft just be realistic for righting a piece of code you will earn billions of dollars.cmon pirates crack this windows 7 and distibute for free on torrent sites.microsoft deserves 100$or something for windows 7 not 300$.even the great gta 4 is selling for 10$in india.10$yup 10$.and i downloaded some 13 gb of gta 4 it took me 23 days and spent nearly 204or more on electricity alone.

First, this isn't the final price list

Second, Microsoft does know that the world is in recession

Third, Microsoft is so rich that they wouldn't care if the would was in recession as long as they get their money

Fourth, go buy GTA IV.

haha how do you know that microsoft knows the world is in recession if they would they would have not priced it that high.ok anyways this is a rumour but do you think microsoft will release the os for less than 100$.no chance in hell.stop hitting on me guys like you pay microsoft 400 or even 500$ and we the rest of the world has to suffer as people like you pay for such a high price.cmon microsoft please price it less.

Maybe because it's been on the news for the past few months, repeated over and over again become worse, and worse. Just because of a recession, it does not mean everything should be selling for $50. If you haven't noticed yet, the prices haven't changed much since the recessions.

Starter will definitely go for less than $100.

But if you worked in a company like microsoft and actually did code parts of the OS, choosing your job over social life then you'd want something back in return. (Not saying Bill Gates in specific, but the people he has to pay)

Selling it @ $300 for Ultimate is totally worth it.

#23 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

But if you worked in a company like microsoft and actually did code parts of the OS, choosing your job over social life...

Now that's not entirely true. They're just bound by a NDA, and nothing to do with their social life.
In fact, most Microsoft Devs. that I've met have a great social life, they don't miss out on any of it.

Agree with you on other things you said over there (leaving the prices speculations).

#24 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:42 PM

But if you worked in a company like microsoft and actually did code parts of the OS, choosing your job over social life...

Now that's not entirely true. They're just bound by a NDA, and nothing to do with their social life.
In fact, most Microsoft Devs. that I've met have a great social life, they don't miss out on any of it.

Agree with you on other things you said over there (leaving the prices speculations).

Not having met any Devs from M$, I wouldn't have a clue :lol:

Assumptions are my best friend :)

Also, I saw the word 'Most', does that mean you've met some job-over-social-life M$ dev.

#25 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:01 PM

Or :devil: :
1) Buy a cheap blank DVD

Good tut, but you have a lot to learn, here is how an elite pirate does it:

1) Download Virtual DriveClone, emulate ISO rather than burn it (DVD costs money too!)
2) Download Windows 7 Ultimate PRE-OEM CRACKED Edition (saves you cracking after install)
3) Mount the ISO to Virtual DriveClone and do a CLEAN INSTALL.
4) Spend your $324 (saved $5 from not buying DVD) on something else, a PS3!
5) Install Linux on that PS3 *PLUS* enjoy the best FULL-HD Blu-ray gaming experience available to man.
6) Wait until Blu-Ray disks are cheap or if somehow an emulator is made for it, and pirate PS3 games too :P

Edited by Eye Pie Rate, 07 February 2009 - 04:02 PM.

#26 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:04 PM

Not having met any Devs from M$, I wouldn't have a clue :lol:

Assumptions are my best friend :)

Also, I saw the word 'Most', does that mean you've met some job-over-social-life M$ dev.

Well, people@MS are really interesting, social and party loving, at least here in our group. We do enjoy to the fullest after major events, and at parties, usually everything is "On-the-House"! :D Venues are great too.

'Most' there was an indicative of 'Almost Everyone' :)
Haven't met someone 'job-over-social life' yet, it was just that the ones I've met have really good social lives.

#27 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:07 PM

Or :devil: :
1) Buy a cheap blank DVD

Good tut, but you have a lot to learn, here is how an elite pirate does it:

1) Download Virtual DriveClone, emulate ISO rather than burn it (DVD costs money too!)
2) Download Windows 7 Ultimate PRE-OEM CRACKED Edition (saves you cracking after install)
3) Mount the ISO to Virtual DriveClone and do a CLEAN INSTALL.
4) Spend your $324 (saved $5 from not buying DVD) on something else, a PS3!
5) Install Linux on that PS3 *PLUS* enjoy the best FULL-HD Blu-ray gaming experience available to man.
6) Wait until Blu-Ray disks are cheap or if somehow an emulator is made for it, and pirate PS3 games too :P

COULDNT agree more.wow you think the same thing i was thinking.were we brothers before?haha

#28 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

Endrit may I suggest being a little quieter with your pirating winmatrix is a pretty popular site read by
thousands all it takes is for the wrong person to read your posts and think "I'm gonna sue this asshole"

does microsoft know there is recession all around the world?its nearly 325$for the ultimate wow....no more i feel.cmon microsoft bill gates is rich he doesnt need to get any dam richer.even if you sell windows 7 for 10$ he wont become poor.instead of supporting aids organizations and all this shit and getting praises throughout the world its the consumers who should be thanked of spending some 300$for some shit like vista.if we buy windows 7 we will become poor.big companies amd studios charge any crazy shit for software and movies thats why there is piracy.microsoft just be realistic for righting a piece of code you will earn billions of dollars.cmon pirates crack this windows 7 and distibute for free on torrent sites.microsoft deserves 100$or something for windows 7 not 300$.even the great gta 4 is selling for 10$in india.10$yup 10$.and i downloaded some 13 gb of gta 4 it took me 23 days and spent nearly 204or more on electricity alone.

Apple must be realistic in charging for computers as well but once again were pointing fingers at ms?

Edited by InlineSkate, 07 February 2009 - 04:24 PM.

#29 lareeth

lareeth

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,169 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

I'll be going with Ultimate since it'll be free for me. Yar har fiddle dee dee!

i like your thinkin

Being a Microsoft Partner and Beta tester I'll get Business and Ultimate free as well, Its a shame Apple don't offer a service like that for IT Professionals.

#30 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:02 PM

Endrit may I suggest being a little quieter with your pirating winmatrix is a pretty popular site read by
thousands all it takes is for the wrong person to read your posts and think "I'm gonna sue this asshole"

I welcome AND encourage it.
Go on.
If any one out there reading wants to sue, do it, i dare you :D

#31 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

i like your thinkin

Being a Microsoft Partner and Beta tester I'll get Business and Ultimate free as well, Its a shame Apple don't offer a service like that for IT Professionals.

MICROSOFT is giving you windows 7 for free?how?is it true?i tested eset byt eset never gave an antivirus for free as well as system mechanic.they will reduce the price and give it.i dont think it is for free.iif this is true i am too a beta tester but i downloaded it from a torrent site :P . :P :P :P i am too testing windows 7 for a month now.this is not fare microsoft.cmon microsoft give all the millions of people who downloaded windows 7 beta the final version for free.this is racism haha and partiality.

#32 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:07 PM

i like your thinkin

MICROSOFT is giving you windows 7 for free?how?is it true?i tested eset byt eset never gave an antivirus for free as well as system mechanic.they will reduce the price and give it.i dont think it is for free.iif this is true i am too a beta tester but i downloaded it from a torrent site :P . :P :P :P i am too testing windows 7 for a month now.this is not fare microsoft.cmon microsoft give all the millions of people who downloaded windows 7 beta the final version for free.this is racism haha and partiality.

http://www.infoworld...upgrades_1.html

#33 andrey

andrey

New WinMatrixian

• Validating
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:23 PM

This is definitely last nail in the coffin for me and M$ products . For last 2 years i have been dual booting linux and xp , but i do not use M$ more then once every week or two. Ubuntu and PCLOS seem to do everything my household needs . And when my current pc croaks i am looking forward to this :

M$ will never be able to touch this ! :devil:

#34 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

This is definitely last nail in the coffin for me and M$ products . For last 2 years i have been dual booting linux and xp , but i do not use M$ more then once every week or two. Ubuntu and PCLOS seem to do everything my household needs . And when my current pc croaks i am looking forward to this :

M$ will never be able to touch this ! :devil:

That fast boot speed is due to a SSD, and if you can see, there are some other videos as well, which show how fast Windows can boot on a SSD.
Here are a few:

Well, it's entirely your choice which OS you should have.

I've always felt that it is too early to predict anything about technology.

#35 andrey

andrey

New WinMatrixian

• Validating
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:26 PM

True enough ! SSD seems to be great improvement regardless of OS. There is still those $200 difference and viruses and spyware and rootkits and drm , and lack of transparency in M$ policies regarding updates , slow and incomplete security fixes , etc.

And personally one thing that offends me is that WGA . I have legit xp and office xp but i have to prove them that i am not a thief before i can update my system .

I do not think that is right .

And something that makes M$ security and progress just sad :

http://www.theregist...toned_angelina/

C'mon redmond , you have had 13 years to make your mbr more secure . What else is not fixed that we will never know ?

Since i do have freedom to choose OS but not finances to choose OSX which would be totally sweet I WILL STICK WITH PENGUINS ! :D

#36 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

"If you code in open-source, you are coding communism" - Uncle f**king Sam

Come on guys?
Are you COMMUNISTS? :P

Posted Image

(Joke in case some of you bastards are idiots and don't understand satire)

Edited by Eye Pie Rate, 07 February 2009 - 07:33 PM.

#37 Tiosped

Tiosped

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:48 PM

What a bunch of crap. Those who have purchased Vista just a short time ago, are now going to be charged for what is just a service pack? Crazy

#38 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

Upgrade is going to be alot cheaper than Vista's one,
and to be honest, Home Premium is all you need now extras is history.

Anyone who buys a computer from July 1st 2009 and on will get a free upgrade.

And it seems no matter what OS microsoft release its called "just a service pack"

When XP came out people hated it more than Vista until it hit SP2
Windows XP was called Windows ME 2 until like 2 years after release...

btw
since when does a service pack completey overhaul the taskbar, performance, responsiveness AND keep compatbility?

Edited by Eye Pie Rate, 07 February 2009 - 09:56 PM.

#39 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:00 AM

And it seems no matter what OS microsoft release its called "just a service pack"

btw
since when does a service pack completey overhaul the taskbar, performance, responsiveness AND keep compatbility?

To these people when it still has glass apparently

Its all about it having aero which people jump back and say its a service pack

But how dare anyone call snow leopard just a service pack even though all it includes is performance enhancements and no real additions

#40 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

btw

To these people when it still has glass apparently

Its all about it having aero which people jump back and say its a service pack

But how dare anyone call snow leopard just a service pack even though all it includes is performance enhancements and no real additions

snow leopard will be huge.it is not a service pack.apple does not show its tricks on the desktop screen but beneath its the most refined os and the most problem free os in the world.windows 7 is cool but people will again revert back to xp because people are comfortable with xp now.when that will change i dont know.but well for me i am moving on to windows 7 and xp usb edition on my pen drive just in case.

What a bunch of crap. Those who have purchased Vista just a short time ago, are now going to be charged for what is just a service pack? Crazy

is microsoft crazy?first they keep the price of windows 7 so high and now this.microsoft is charging so much because of its monopoly in the market.apple should just sell its os without the hardware.then will see who is the real winner but alas teve jobs locks everything for what i dont know.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!