#21 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:35 AM

Shouldn't we call him Barack Hussein ObaMac? Lolz

Boooo.............

--------------------------------
Everything in the media featured Mac computers nowaday. You can't seem to find a PC anywhere anymore. Maybe this is a sign for Bill Gates to start filing for unemployment.

Well as long as he has more money then a huge percentage of the population put together he wont be filing anytime soon

#22 Culprit

Culprit

I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

• 817 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:42 AM

So this is where our tax money's going? :P

haha yea right :D

#23 utak

utak

New WinMatrixian

• 19 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:38 AM

it kinda looks similar....

Posted Image

#24 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:30 AM

Everything in the media featured Mac computers nowaday. You can't seem to find a PC anywhere anymore. Maybe this is a sign for Bill Gates to start filing for unemployment.

With over 88% of computers running Windows worldwide, he doesn't need to start filing for anything, and with this current net worth, he can feed 10 Steve Jobs'.

#25 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

The Greatest Form of Complexity is Simplicity

• 484 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:45 AM

I think that's the point.

With over 88% of computers running Windows worldwide, he doesn't need to start filing for anything, and with this current net worth, he can feed 10 Steve Jobs'.

LOL. Don't have your panties in a bunch. It was a joke Mr. PC, who doesn't know he can buy the damn world. And regarding the your 88%, it won't be that high once the media get through with it. Pretty soon people are going to think it's the sh*t to own a Mac, assuming Steve Jobs lower the damn price tag.

Edited by MaximusAxis, 31 January 2009 - 06:48 AM.

#26 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:56 AM

I think that's the point.

LOL. Don't have your panties in a bunch. It was a joke Mr. PC, who doesn't know he can buy the damn world. And regarding the your 88%, it won't be that high once the media get through with it. Pretty soon people are going to think it's the sh*t to own a Mac, assuming Steve Jobs lower the damn price tag.

If you like having you panties in a bunch, don't think that everybody else does too.
And it's been quite a LONG time I guess, since they claimed Mac's are gonna own this place...and using terms like "once the media..." and "assuming...." don't go along very well with the Reality.
May be we can discuss once that happens...Mac Fanboy!

#27 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

• 484 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:00 AM

Mac Fanboy....LMAO. You do have your panties in a bunch, Mr. PC. Just because I think Mac is going to take over the world, does not mean I like or dislike them. So please calm yourself down before you blow a gasket, Mr. PC.

#28 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:38 AM

^Looks like you really don't have anything to contribute to this community, why bother all?

#29 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

• 484 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:49 AM

Well, well....It seems you measured a person's right to exist in an online community is by their contribution capacity. I don't know what you have or have not done for this forum, but thinking you're superior to anyone else here, because of your contribution, is just simply hubris. I also hope you don't think your post count counts as a merit badge.

But if you feel people who don't contribute much to this forum should be banned then by all means, report to the administrator. You know what they say, "if you can't stand the heat,__ __ __ __ __". I'll just let you fill in the blank.

Edited by MaximusAxis, 31 January 2009 - 09:53 AM.

#30 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:08 AM

Well, well....It seems you measured a person's right to exist in an online community is by their contribution capacity. I don't know what you have or have not done for this forum, but thinking you're superior to anyone else here, because of your contribution, is just simply hubris. I also hope you don't think your post count counts as a merit badge.

But if you feel people who don't contribute much to this forum should be banned then by all means, report to the administrator. You know what they say, "if you can't stand the heat,__ __ __ __ __". I'll just let you fill in the blank.

It's amazing how people can make up things on their own, and then label them as other's thinking. There's no where I questioned anyone's existence at this forum, and if that's what you make of my writing, go please yourself. I won't waste my time defending or clarifying something I never said, or implied. I have better things to do, than indulge in an argument with you.

And I don't think the number of post-counts has anything to do with someone's ability. I don't post here just for the sake of it. I'm here to share, to learn something new, and to give what I know. And talking to you, I see none of that happening. So think whatever you want, and if you think it's all about taking the heat, I say, Bring it on, but rather than wasting threads here, do it on PM.

#31 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:23 AM

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Looks like you are having a flame war, am I invited?

#32 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:23 AM

I might not contribute as much as some other members in this forum, but at least I don't go out calling names and flaming for no reason, first-hand.

#33 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

• 484 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:30 AM

It must be way passed by bed time, but for the love of me I don't remember calling you names, unless you mean "Mr. PC". However, I do recalled you saying something about me being a Mac fanboy.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Looks like you are having a flame war, am I invited?

Why not, the more the merrier.

Edited by MaximusAxis, 31 January 2009 - 10:41 AM.

#34 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:41 AM

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

#35 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:52 AM

I might not contribute as much as some other members in this forum, but at least I don't go out calling names and flaming for no reason, first-hand.

It must be way passed by bed time, but for the love of me I don't remember calling you names, unless you mean "Mr. PC". However, I do recalled you saying something about me being a Mac fanboy.

Wow!...there you go again. You do have this tremendous ability to miscomprehend things, make them sound entirely different from what they meant to be, and then take them personally!

Just like you did it in this post of yours. Writing something, then editing it completely.

#36 MaximusAxis

MaximusAxis

• 484 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

Wow!...there you go again. You do have this tremendous ability to miscomprehend things, make them sound entirely different from what they meant to be, and then take them personally!

Just like you did it in this post of yours. Writing something, then editing it completely.

I really don't know how to interpret that comment other than a direct shot at me, considering the situation that it was in. I can't say how well your spoken English language is, but when people use the words "but at least" in a sentence during an argument, more often than not, it is an insult - at least that's how it works in the US.

Consider this: If I were to say " I may be harsh, but at least I'm not an a$$hole" Vs. "I may be harsh, but I'm not an a$$hole" - They may sound similar, but one is an insult - can you guess which one?

#37 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:40 PM

Oh come on!!! At least when I flame it be humerous!

#38 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

I really don't know how to interpret that comment other than a direct shot at me, considering the situation that it was in. I can't say how well your spoken English language is, but when people use the words "but at least" in a sentence during an argument, more often than not, it is an insult - at least that's how it works in the US.

Consider this: If I were to say " I may be harsh, but at least I'm not an a$$hole" Vs. "I may be harsh, but I'm not an a$$hole" - They may sound similar, but one is an insult - can you guess which one?

There is a difference between "but at least I don't go out calling names and flaming for no reason" and "but at least I don't go out calling names and flaming for no reason, like you". And the difference is pretty much explicit.
I don't use "figurative speech" that much, and had I intended to target it at you, I would have done it clearly.

You mean humorous, right? ;)

#39 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

You mean humorous, right? ;)

Yes that was the joke :D

Edited by Eye Pie Rate, 31 January 2009 - 03:25 PM.

#40 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

Mac Fanboy....LMAO. You do have your panties in a bunch, Mr. PC. Just because I think Mac is going to take over the world, does not mean I like or dislike them. So please calm yourself down before you blow a gasket, Mr. PC.

Let Apple get there marketshare im waiting for steve job to start shitting his pants when exploits are found and Apple is raped with lawsuits for misleading advertising

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!