Obama Wins the 2008 Election!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 tominorlando

tominorlando

Active WinMatrixian

• 396 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:45 AM

Obama is a Marxist with zero qualifications to execute the office that he was elected to.

If you think that President Bush put us in the hole, just wait until you see what this empty suit of a President does.

Your parents won't be buying you that new computer or video card that you wanted because Obama's confiscatory tax policies will put everyone that works for a living in the poor house.

If this thread continues, it will get ugly.

Edited by tominorlando, 06 November 2008 - 04:54 AM.

#42 punkrockerz

punkrockerz

-M-

• 486 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:00 AM

Obama is a Marxist with zero qualifications to execute the office that he was elected to.

If you think that President Bush put us in the hole, just wait until you see what this empty suit of a President does.

Your parents won't be buying you that new computer or video card that you wanted because Obama's confiscatory tax policies will put everyone that works for a living in the poor house.

I can respect everyones a opinions but...

1st of all Cali is screwed already because of f***ing Prop 1, which allows us to get a bond to put a high speed railway between SF and LA, California is already in debt to other states to much and taxes are gonna increase significantly in the already most expensive state to live in.

Edit: We will receive a bond worth $9.9 Million by the way

Secondly, Barack Obama is increasing the taxes on the rich (Rich = Income of $200,000+ a year) and lowering the taxes on the working class. My family is in the working class so we will be ok

Oh and I have a summer job to pay for my own stuff.

Edited by punkrockerz, 06 November 2008 - 05:03 AM.

#43 tominorlando

tominorlando

Active WinMatrixian

• 396 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:09 AM

1st of all Cali is screwed already because of f***ing Prop 1, which allows us to get a bond to put a high speed railway between SF and LA, California is already in debt to other states to much and taxes are gonna increase significantly in the already most expensive state to live in.

Secondly, Barack Obama is increasing the taxes on the rich (Rich = Income of $200,000+ a year) and lowering the taxes on the working class. My family is in the working class so we will be ok

Dude! You so don't get it.
Working class depends on rich people.
Rich people are rich because they know how to make a profit.
If they can't make a profit, then they have two choices.
Move the company to a place where they CAN make a profit, or cash out.

P.S. Good luck with that summer job. Your parents might be competing with you for it.

#44 punkrockerz

punkrockerz

-M-

• 486 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:20 AM

Its not like RICH people are gonna go broke because they get a higher tax. The tax will also help fix the Economy, fix the damages we made in the middle-east and even some of the damages we made here.

...ok yea my dads gonna quit being a Post Master at the post office and try to make us live off of my 10$ an hour job, sounds reasonable. And my mom is gonna stop being a nurse so she can also make 10$ an hour.

woot!

#45 exxon007

exxon007

WinMatrixian

• 224 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:12 AM

Dude! You so don't get it.
Working class depends on rich people.
Rich people are rich because they know how to make a profit.
If they can't make a profit, then they have two choices.
Move the company to a place where they CAN make a profit, or cash out.

P.S. Good luck with that summer job. Your parents might be competing with you for it.

I'm sorry your candidate didn't win, but it doesn't mean you need to crap on everyone else's parade. And I'd bet you're probably one of those who voted for Bush, right?

Who do you think buy stuff from the rich people?..........other rich people?...........working class is the backbone of this economy.

For someone who doesn't like to discuss politics, you sure replied a lot in this thread.

Edited by exxon007, 06 November 2008 - 12:02 PM.

#46 mofd509

mofd509

New WinMatrixian

• 37 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:29 PM

It is a sad in the country that a man can win because the color of his skin. :no:
That is the only reason that he won. PERIOD!

Never thought that in my lifetime I would see a man elected president
that is not AT ALL remotely qualified to hold that position.

God Bless America! Cause we are going to need for the
next four years. We are going to be screwed!

MEDIC :no:

#47 Tech

Tech

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:46 PM

Don't hate...congratulate!.....there are sure a lot of fortune tellers and psychics in this thread....they know what is going to happen.....negative party poopers and cry babies.....close this thread already!

#48 AmZer

AmZer

WinMatrixian

• 74 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

All of those that think Mccain and Palin is the better choice YOU ARE A FREAKING MORON!!! :yes:

#49 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

It is a sad in the country that a man can win because the color of his skin. :no:
That is the only reason that he won. PERIOD!

Never thought that in my lifetime I would see a man elected president
that is not AT ALL remotely qualified to hold that position.

God Bless America! Cause we are going to need for the
next four years. We are going to be screwed!

MEDIC :no:

SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!

The color of his skin? Are you seriously pulling the race card bullshit?

HEY REPUBLICANS!!!! We Democrats haven't even taken office yet and your SCREAMING WE ARE SCREWED!!! When your dumb f**k BUSH for 8 YEARS put the United States in the worse situation ever. Obama won because he knows what he's talking about.

America has clearly spoken! OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

What REPUBLICANS can do for the next few years is watch how America should be run.

I'm surprised republicans are still talking shit after they royally f**ked up.

GET OVER IT! WAKE UP! COME BACK TO REALITY! YOU LOSE!
THE BLUE TEAM WON!

And your president is.... oh don't fuss with me now after 8 years of f**king up... your new daddy President who's gonna clean up the disaster you made... YOUR PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#50 93-art ~ Alim93

93-art ~ Alim93

Âlîм •• мøhămmэð

• 379 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:13 PM

Note to Jatin:

Please have this post removed as the Windows customization thread is surely becoming an online war-zone....

THIS IS WINMATRIX...WE know OBAMA WON AND I AM HAPPY FOR IT>>>>THIS IS A WINDOWS CUSTUMIZATION COMMUNITY SITE!!!!!

how hilarious cud this be !! ??

i think the reason behind the republicans still fussing is that because OBAMA has a blood of a muslim father !!

Edited by 93-art ~ Alim93, 06 November 2008 - 07:16 PM.

#51 InlineSkate

InlineSkate

WinMatrix Addict

• 3,182 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

Note to Jatin:

Please have this post removed as the Windows customization thread is surely becoming an online war-zone....

THIS IS WINMATRIX...WE know OBAMA WON AND I AM HAPPY FOR IT>>>>THIS IS A WINDOWS CUSTUMIZATION COMMUNITY SITE!!!!!

how hilarious cud this be !! ??

i think the reason behind the republicans still fussing is that because OBAMA has a blood of a muslim father !!

I don't see why there complaining bush could barely talk right let alone make smart decisions

#52 Munkypoo7

Munkypoo7

Proud WinMatrix Member

• 1,015 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:39 PM

Note to Jatin:

smartest thing said in this thread so far...

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!