• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#21 Island Dog

Island Dog

Active WinMatrixian

• 675 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:49 PM

*Yawn*

Obama is a loser like any other politician. If you think he is somehow different than I have some bridges to sell you.

#22 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

*Yawn*

Obama is a loser like any other politician. If you think he is somehow different than I have some bridges to sell you.

How about shutting up and waiting to see what happens. All I know is that Democrats are back and a lot is going to change. Especially for the better!

#23 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

*Yawn*

How about shutting up and waiting to see what happens. All I know is that Democrats are back and a lot is going to change. Especially for the better!

#24 endrit10

endrit10

N9 Shanktown

• Members
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:49 PM

Republican = Red Neck support

Look at the southern states and it will SHOCK you how many incestorous people voted.

#25 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:03 PM

Well, not the guy I would have voted for, BUT...

He is my President now and I will support him.

Congratulations, Barack.

I am very sorry for you McCain.

There's more than one Republican on this forum?

Yeah I agree, though. Let's see what he can do during his term. And by the way, everyone knew he won (at 9 P.M.) when he won Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York.

Look at the southern states and it will SHOCK you how many incestorous people voted.

Are you saying this just because of Palin? Want to know how many things I could say about Obama? And the answer is not none.

I really doubt this is how Obama wants you to act as one of his followers.

I give him credit for running a great race. I hope that he can actually change America without taxing the big business owners more. And good luck on that health insurance thing... <_<

EDIT: 300 Posts! :woot: Funny, I got it for a reply to something not related to Windows or Computers :lol:

Edited by CommonSense, 05 November 2008 - 08:16 PM.

#26 Munkypoo7

Munkypoo7

Proud WinMatrix Member

• 1,015 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:40 PM

And really.. this is why shit hits the fan... listen, 2 things you should TRY and avoid talking about, religion and politics, someone always ends up getting hurt, when infact there is no need..

please dont flame back and fourth, were all big boys and girls here... no need to act like kindergartners

um yea, those are my 2 cents..

#27 dtack68

dtack68

^^^ Me and my girl, Rachel :) ^^^

• 470 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

Hope you all learnt from your mistake: G. Bush. He was a disgrace for your great country and a disaster for the image of the USA worldwide.

George Bush handled 9/11 50x better than Gore would have dreamed of doing. Look up how fast he find out the who, where, how, & why. If Gore had been president, I only have nightmares thinking of what could have happened with Gore...

*Please don't take me the wrong way. I don't hate democrats & I don't only support Republicans. I am just saying if Gore had been president. If Obama were president during that time, he would have handled it differently than both people. Just don't pick on me for that sole purpose.

You have got to be kidding me. I live in Kentucky (the people who make fried chicken & hold bourbon festivals) and the schools are overpopulated with Liberal teachings. Yes there are rednecks, but republican does not = redneck support. I have many acquaintances who walk around with Mountain Dew Bottles & Grizzly dip in their back pockets with a John Deer hat on that say they "want" Obama to win. People should not stereotype.

I am from California and I am a Republican. You can be a redneck and be a liberal. You can be Muslim and be conservative. You can make over 120,000-250,000 year (Which is rich according to Obama) and be a democrat.

Edited by dtack68, 05 November 2008 - 09:23 PM.

#28 93-art ~ Alim93

93-art ~ Alim93

Âlîм •• мøhămmэð

• 379 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:48 PM

his name was Barakah ( Barrack )- Hussein -Obama (tribal name)
when he was with his muslim father....his father got divorced from his christian mother and he died in an accident in Kenya...since then he is living in america with his mother and got his name changed to Barrack Obama.

Barrack means blessing in swahili...and blessings in Arabic too...
Glad to see a president who has a blood of a muslim father.....anyway..I am glad he is the president

#29 93-art ~ Alim93

93-art ~ Alim93

Âlîм •• мøhămmэð

• 379 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:48 PM

his name was Barakah ( Barrack )- Hussein -Obama (tribal name)
when he was with his muslim father....his father got divorced from his christian mother and he died in an accident in Kenya...since then he is living in america with his mother and got his name changed to Barrack Obama.

Barrack means blessing in swahili...and blessings in Arabic too...
Glad to see a president who has a blood of a muslim father.....anyway..I am glad he is the president

#30 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:15 PM

I could've sworn I read somewhere that his real name was Barry...

And really.. this is why shit hits the fan... listen, 2 things you should TRY and avoid talking about, religion and politics, someone always ends up getting hurt, when infact there is no need..

please dont flame back and fourth, were all big boys and girls here... no need to act like kindergartners

um yea, those are my 2 cents..

I understand. But politics is a "big boy" conversation.

Edited by CommonSense, 05 November 2008 - 10:17 PM.

#31 pm_41

pm_41

CS student

• 1,394 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:59 PM

Yay! We did it! I can already feel the change!

#32 utak

utak

New WinMatrixian

• 19 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:45 PM

*Yawn*

ote]

it seems u don;t know a thing bout politics do you, you just watch tv and hear what other people like you say the same tings have the same opinions i feel bad for your kind get yourself informed, theres no "let wait and see" we already know nobama isn't going to chance anything for the good" hes just gonna make th boosh administration look like some bunch of amateurs, hes really gonna get things moving toward a one world everything!!!

#33 dtack68

dtack68

^^^ Me and my girl, Rachel :) ^^^

• 470 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:54 PM

honestly, the only way any president know what it is like to be in middle class wouldn't be a president. Barrack and John have both been in politics their entire working life (except john's war attendance)

#34 orcus

orcus

Active WinMatrixian

• 714 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:35 AM

Rather go with Obama that the bimbo of Palin that belongs to the Alaskan Independence Party (http://www.akip.org/). You sound just like all the other 18 century Republicans. It is actually sad to have seen all the garbage in TV and radio. They even tried to say that Obama was not a born in the US. I believe you SIR are wrong when it comes to politics.

http://www.perrspect...ives/001231.htm

I could keep going all night. The only thing clear is that finally America spoke after eight years.

and this is my last post about politics ...I am tired of it.

Edited by orcus, 06 November 2008 - 01:36 AM.

#35 kyosan

kyosan

Active WinMatrixian

• 770 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:58 AM

Everyone on the world is waiting for CHANGE

Edited by kyosan, 06 November 2008 - 01:59 AM.

#36 exxon007

exxon007

WinMatrixian

• 224 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:11 AM

*Yawn*

ote]

it seems u don;t know a thing bout politics do you, you just watch tv and hear what other people like you say the same tings have the same opinions i feel bad for your kind get yourself informed, theres no "let wait and see" we already know nobama isn't going to chance anything for the good" hes just gonna make th boosh administration look like some bunch of amateurs, hes really gonna get things moving toward a one world everything!!!

Either english isn't your first language or you are a second grader because your sentence structure is horrible.

Obama is the president of the United States, get over it.

"i feel bad for your kind"?------------------- what kind? you mean the kind that wants change over the Bush mentality?

"we already know nobama isn't going to chance anything for the good"----------------------who's we? obviously not the majority of Americans because Obama is the president!

#37 tominorlando

tominorlando

Active WinMatrixian

• 396 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:43 AM

Could we please have this thread removed?

There are thousands of web sites that you can visit to argue to your heart's content.

It doesn't belong here.

#38 Tech

Tech

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:54 AM

Oprah :cry:

Edited by Tech, 06 November 2008 - 02:56 AM.

#39 Frylock86

Frylock86

WinMatrixian 1337

• 3,075 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:19 AM

Obama FTW! :D

It gave me hope after seeing his speech. I agree that he is the man that willl help us pick up the pieces Bush left us in, and help restore or image to other nations. A vote for McCain, IMO, is just another vote for a third Bush term...

God Bless The USA!

#40 punkrockerz

punkrockerz

-M-

• 486 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:42 AM

Congrats to Barack Obama!
Im so glad i can finally say that were gonna get out that hole G. W. B. put us into!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!