Photo
- - - - -

What do you want in an Operating System?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 phoenix_abhi

phoenix_abhi

Phoenix

• 787 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

:angry:

I always observed that The guy named Pratosh :devil:
is under estimate everything except mac.
What's f**king business u got here to discourage someone, I do not think that with this type of attitude, u can not even own a single dollar, forget about buying a company

U made so many useless arguments earlier too here. The World record for the biggest fool and Idiot go to Mr Pratosh
:spam:
:woot: :D

Edited by phoenix_abhi, 21 July 2008 - 04:30 PM.

#22 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:35 PM

So will the OS retail or be like ubuntu and be free?

edit--

Oh your own company. :lol: . What is your own company if you don't mind me being a nosey git. :whistle:

You will know when I start publicly announcing the OS.

Well since i am working with you on it i shall be knowing a bit before? :ph34r: :woot: lol.

--

Added to MSN btw.

Xzen of course you will know before. I'm trying not to let anything out. I'm just getting suggestions for the OS right now.

#23 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Active WinMatrixian

• 903 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

[quote name='PRATOSH' date='Jul 21 2008, 01:20 PM' post='179119']
Well, both :) I'm making an OS for my own company.
[/quote]

oh god ha ha ha ha ha.i laughed for about 50 mins and now i am typing.well your own company ha.well google tried to make a beta os and failed,apple well is on the right path,ubuntu well has problems.well your own os oh well it will sell atleast 2 copies you gates dream about.ha ha ha.try to come close to atleast cracking nfs 1 and then go on to make an os.ha ha .oh well it will go in the guiness book for sure as the worst os of all time.and well i will try to buy your company for a dollar because nobody will pay more.
[/quote]

If I ever thought I was wrong about you before, you certainly removed all doubt.

[quote],ubuntu well has problems.[/quote]

Like what, genius?

[quote]ha ha ha.try to come close to atleast cracking nfs 1 and then go on to make an os.ha ha[/quote]

Wth does cracking nfs security have to do with OS creation?

[quote]and well i will try to buy your company for a dollar because nobody will pay more.[/quote]

:no: :no:

What services have you ever provided this forum other than being a troll? Maybe you could take some remedial writing courses at a local community college, and at least type in a structure that at least resembles someone older than a child.

Edited by adrynalyne, 21 July 2008 - 04:55 PM.

#24 The Silent Warrior

The Silent Warrior

Got Orange Stars?

• 2,574 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:32 PM

@PRATOSH You need to open your mind buddy. History is filled with the events when a small company got success in the presence of big competitors. Two recent examples are Ubuntu and Firefox.

#25 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

What's f**king business u got here to discourage someone, I do not think that with this type of attitude, u can not even own a single dollar, forget about buying a company

U made so many useless arguments earlier too here. The World record for the biggest fool and Idiot go to Mr Pratosh

oh well i have an observed an idiot and a biggest noob in world history named phoenix_abhi.he should go in the guiness book og the man who knows to fight and interfere.go and see the video on how much bill gates suffered and pains did he take and how did he come up to this level.just by saying oh well i am going to make an os it just doesnt happen.he speaks crap,he sees crap,his comp is a crap and well you always like to f**k with me.mind your own business and stop interfering.oh well you bet that his os will sell oh well we will see a year or even 5 years later if his os will sell.let him first make an os oh well if he knows the basics of any language anyways.thats comp language otherwise you will say english taht is how an idiot you are.play games like snake on his os ok you fool/and oh well jerk i am too making an os specially for dumb people like you.it will have one line of code.

Edited by PRATOSH, 22 July 2008 - 05:04 PM.

#26 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

[quote name='adrynalyne' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:54 PM' post='179143']
[quote name='PRATOSH' date='Jul 21 2008, 01:20 PM' post='179119']
Well, both :) I'm making an OS for my own company.
[/quote]

oh god ha ha ha ha ha.i laughed for about 50 mins and now i am typing.well your own company ha.well google tried to make a beta os and failed,apple well is on the right path,ubuntu well has problems.well your own os oh well it will sell atleast 2 copies you gates dream about.ha ha ha.try to come close to atleast cracking nfs 1 and then go on to make an os.ha ha .oh well it will go in the guiness book for sure as the worst os of all time.and well i will try to buy your company for a dollar because nobody will pay more.
[/quote]

If I ever thought I was wrong about you before, you certainly removed all doubt.

[quote],ubuntu well has problems.[/quote]

Like what, genius?

[quote]ha ha ha.try to come close to atleast cracking nfs 1 and then go on to make an os.ha ha[/quote]

Wth does cracking nfs security have to do with OS creation?

[quote]and well i will try to buy your company for a dollar because nobody will pay more.[/quote]

:no: :no:

What services have you ever provided this forum other than being a troll? Maybe you could take some remedial writing courses at a local community college, and at least type in a structure that at least resembles someone older than a child.
[/quote]
oh well ubuntu has no problems.ha ha ha :) :) :) :) :) .oh god this is the funniest thing i have ever heard.nfs 1 i am talking about cracking nfs 1.first learn to crack that and then make an os.what services have you provided you jerk.oh well you will ban me ok i will register once again. ha ha ha.oh well and you support him go and give him support you gay in a different type of way.got it.

[quote name='endrit10' post='179135' date='Jul 21 2008, 03:46 PM']
The Above Above poster is an IDIOT.
You have no idea what he is capable of.

I bet you the same thing was said to Bill Gates when HE came up with his own os idea.
[/quote]
you are an idiot retard.you son of a bi*ch.oh well you think he will become bill gates.oh ha ha ha.ya and you his servant to clean his toilet if he becomes one that is.

[quote name='Gragier_521' post='179127' date='Jul 21 2008, 02:58 PM']
The above post made my day. :lol:
Ok, seriously..show some encouragement!
[/quote]
encouragement.how many people have given you encouragement ha.there is a true world waiting outside.if you have to give encouragement why not to windows vista ha and its programmers not bill agtes other than him there are so many programmers who contribute to its code.people just dont encourage the guys at microsoft.the say words about vista think and give encouragement to them.

#27 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Active WinMatrixian

• 903 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:24 PM

You kiss your daddy with that mouth?

Edited by adrynalyne, 22 July 2008 - 05:24 PM.

#28 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:31 PM

and phoenix abhi stop fighting and spoiling my name.if you have guts in your ass fight like a man one on one and not by the help of guys around.ok you dont underestimate the destruction your comp is doing to the environment..1 hr of your comp running on gives 245 k of carbon.dont ask whats k please.go and find out on the internet.and well i can take you on one on one.send a private message and i will get in touch.man vs man o well you may be a woman also or both even.ha ha ha :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You kiss your daddy with that mouth?

yup i do but in a good sense not like you kiss your dad as in a gay sense.

#29 phoenix_abhi

phoenix_abhi

Phoenix

• 787 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

All of your arguments are the biggest proof that how well you grown up and what a culture and attitude you have ?

Forget anyway I have taken back the F word from my post.

I agree that I am a noob, but not acting as a perfectionist like you doing with zero knowledge.

What do you know about the great personalities of the History?

Gandhiji - Had he not suffered and took pain to make a nation Independent and became the Father of that nation and inspiration to several global personalities?
Martin Luther King - How did he freed Negroes, just sitting in side a A/C room and signing some papers ?
Nelson Mandela - He was there in jail for a entertainment trip, correct ?
Abraham Lincoln - The 16th Prez of US, and he was son of rich parents ?
Roman Abramovich - Grew up as an orphan, According to the 2007 Forbes magazine, as of 3 August 2007, he had a net worth of $18.7 billion, and according to Russian Finance magazine, as of January 2007, his fortune was 551.0 billion rubles (roughly $23 billion). He was considered to be the second richest person currently living within the United Kingdom in 2008.

Do you think that all above took birth with silver spoon.

What yanike want to do let him do, whether will he make it or not, Several failures will make a man more capable and those who faced challenges in life succeed

Hope ur foolish arguments will make him more strength to complete his aim.

Hey Do u know the meaning of ur NAME - PRATOSH - Dawn, but ur worst than dark dear. Ur mind set is too negative and spreading that venom in this forum too

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!