42 replies to this topic

#41 truecolor10

truecolor10

My First Post!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:12 AM

simulation credit auto
:D I discovered this site this week and it's worth so much in professional advice and information B)

#42 Guest_xvr11_*

Guest_xvr11_*

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:37 AM

Dear Devrexster,

First of all, congratulations, I have tested many gestures programs and yours is just the best: useful, good gesture recognition, fully and easily customizable, etc. One or two bugs, yes, but more fun than serious.

However, for my surprise and my sadness, you have not continued your great project since July 2008, 2 years ago. Even the last comment (replay) from users came from more than a year. :( ... more sad yet.

In the words of Leonard Cohen, I am "waiting for the miracle" (of an update) since the earlier 2009, month after month and nothing... So, do You plan to improve this fantastic program? I hope You do... In that case, is there an estimated date for it?

10x in advance for your answer and for your very, very good program.

#43 Guest_Mazzick inspired_*

Guest_Mazzick inspired_*

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

I was wondering if this is a dead project or not. there's some things that I'm sure many people would like added eg custom key strokes , excluded programs etc which I would be happy to contribute/add to the code and take over the software if the author is no longer interested and keep the software updated and free for all.

if interested you can contact me at newjackswing AATT hotmail dott com

G

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!