• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#41 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Active WinMatrixian

• 903 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

:blink: :blink: :blink:

More grammar, less run-on sentences, please.

#42 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:05 PM

oh hi so you are finally online oh well i am going offline.bye darling.

#43 phoenix_abhi

phoenix_abhi

Phoenix

• 787 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

Hi Pratosh,
You are got wrong guys here. :D Especially Abhi and Adrynalyne, They won't leave you :cry:
Why do not take on small time boys. They both are very experienced can be included in your buddy list. :yes: If you want start a new thread on this argument.

I have not read ur latest comments so edited some of my earlier post. U told that hacking OS X in realtime is not possible . Why not it is possible ? In a competition it failed first followed by vista. Ubuntu had won that contest I remember ! If it is possible, do u think that chineese and russian hackers are sleeping. They are very well prepared and waiting. Your earlier post mentioned some space, Sati like organizations are using MAC. I am also working in an organization like that. There the whole work is happening on an INTRANET, which is secured through Physical, Application and Dummy methods. I do not want to describe all this here. Some of the hubs are connected to outer world still it is nearly impossible to obtain data from the INTRANET with out a insiders (Physical SPY)help. That is why CIA, ISI, MI 6 RAW like organisations are still more important than virtual world

Anyway why New edition is called WINDOWS 7 not like 95,98,XP, Vista or older 3.1 ?

Edited by phoenix_abhi, 18 May 2008 - 04:03 PM.

#44 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:22 PM

Thank God, I thought I was the only one having trouble comprehending his posts!!! :unsure:

#45 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:36 PM

According to Forbes, the Army has quietly begun to integrate Macs into its systems. While Macs currently only make up around 20,000 of the Army's 700,000 computers, Macs are currently entering the Army at a rate of approximately 2,000 per year.

WOW...20,000 Macs out of 700,000 Computers!!! My God...That is almost 2.85% :woot: :woot: :woot:
And at the rate at which they are entering the Army, that is 2,000 per year, it will take them just 340 years to replace all the remaining PC's with Macs!!! This is so cool!!! And meanwhile, if their Computer requirements increase, which I think will....then someone please help me calculate!

You are got wrong guys here. :D Especially Abhi and Adrynalyne, They won't leave you :cry:
Why do not take on small time boys. They both are very experienced can be included in your buddy list. :yes: If you want start a new thread on this argument.

Thanks buddy...but we are not bad boys :devil: ...are we??? ;)

#46 phoenix_abhi

phoenix_abhi

Phoenix

• 787 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo

#47 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:52 PM

and oh well all those who picked on me first as i just said that mac os x unhackable see the military pics most of them use macs .cmon now even the us military has confirmed what i have said and oh us military are not noobs some here may be except me that is.

Man...Somebody please....please tell him that it was not long ago when Mac OS was the first to be hacked in a Competition!!! and it was in just first 2 minutes, and yeah, that was in REAL LIFE!!!
http://security.itwo...327/page_1.html

And why did Vista got hacked in that competition??? Due to an Adobe Flash vulnerability, not something that was an OS issue.
http://dvlabs.tippin...day-and-wrap-up

#48 Abhi

Abhi

Geek...

• 1,113 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:02 AM

Offtopic...

@phoenix_abhi,
Man...What a Signature!!! :woot:

#49 phoenix_abhi

phoenix_abhi

Phoenix

• 787 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:31 PM

IS THAT ? I THINK ADMIN HAVE NO PROBLEM

#50 PRATOSH

PRATOSH

WINMATRIX DEVELOPER.

• 563 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:44 AM

Hi Pratosh,

I have not read ur latest comments so edited some of my earlier post. U told that hacking OS X in realtime is not possible . Why not it is possible ? In a competition it failed first followed by vista. Ubuntu had won that contest I remember ! If it is possible, do u think that chineese and russian hackers are sleeping. They are very well prepared and waiting. Your earlier post mentioned some space, Sati like organizations are using MAC. I am also working in an organization like that. There the whole work is happening on an INTRANET, which is secured through Physical, Application and Dummy methods. I do not want to describe all this here. Some of the hubs are connected to outer world still it is nearly impossible to obtain data from the INTRANET with out a insiders (Physical SPY)help. That is why CIA, ISI, MI 6 RAW like organisations are still more important than virtual world

Anyway why New edition is called WINDOWS 7 not like 95,98,XP, Vista or older 3.1 ?

if they wont leave me i wont leave them its that simple in a good way.we are all friends here its people who had picked on me .i am kind of busy will get back to them later.

#51 ZDSMaster

ZDSMaster

------Silence------

• 54 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

Nice to hear that. Let's just hope its true. When 7 comes out, xp might be dead. Since most programs for windows today work on 2 os; XP & Vista.
When windows 7 is out. It will be Windows Vista & Windows 7.

#52 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

@PRATOSH: you are completely contradicts yourself on and on. I think you should explain why you wrote your first post like that.

i think youre right. xp will soon be dead. XP is only alive because of the long years lag of vista.

#53 chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88

WinMatrixian

• 200 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:18 PM

I guess people here are too uncanny to use Vista on a real computer. My Vista computer runs twice as fast as my sister's XP computer, so it depends on the computer handling it. Just because one guy on a team sucks, doesn't mean the whole team sucks, get what I mean? Vista may be slow for you, but it's by all means great on a computer that can handle it.

#54 Darthyoda3

Darthyoda3

ThƎ Unknown

• 260 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

Ah yes, I also remember they said that vista would have an instant boot up time <_<

we will have instant boot when magnetic RAM comes out(which is somewhat soon) :)

#55 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Active WinMatrixian

• 903 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:32 PM

Ah yes, I also remember they said that vista would have an instant boot up time <_<

we will have instant boot when magnetic RAM comes out(which is somewhat soon) :)

Kind of an old topic, but I am pretty sure Microsoft was referring to the instant on technology for a computer that is not entirely off, but in a sleep state, and they did accomplish that. I don't think they were referring from a cold boot state.

#56 steve0

steve0

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:39 AM

Glad to see that !

#57 Foke

Foke

WinMatrixian

• 62 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

hey,hey,hey~ vista had no bugs UNTIL SP1

Hey, I'm all for Vista. But seriously, i'd retract what you just said too... lol. ;)

Anyway, I'm so excited for 7.... Can't wait!

Me 2!

#58 RickSOLET

RickSOLET

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,793 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:53 AM

Me too.
I'm waiting for the leak of M3 internal build. :P

#59 Syzygy

Syzygy

Zing.

• 3,470 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:14 AM

Me too.
I'm waiting for the leak of M3 internal build. :P

LEAK?

#60 ayoshi

ayoshi

Active WinMatrixian

• 722 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

what leak??? :P

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!