Mac OS X Style Theme Windows Vista DreamScene Desktop Background Video

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blake Pender

Blake Pender

Microsoft IT Professional

• 363 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:48 PM

Mac OS X design and style lovers who want to convert to Mac OS X but unable to do so for some reason can now turn the Windows Vista into a Mac OS X lookalike machine instead. Mac OS X DreamScenes for Windows Vista has 9 full screen and 9 widescreen DreamScenes created from the original Mac OS X wallpapers. So in a way, users using free Mac OS X themed DreamScene as desktop background motion wallpaper will have the beautiful wallpapers in automatic rotation mode.

Link to MAC OS X Dreamscenes

As there is a lot of links, I thought it was best to give ya the link as it is :P

P.S I am now on the watchout for the Windows Vista Updates, so stay tuned for the May 2008 Updates (I will not be doing XP due to SP3 installed on my laptop, if someone still has SP2, please Private Message me the XP May 2008 updates and you will be personally thanked)

Edited by Blake Pender, 05 May 2008 - 04:58 PM.

#2 Razor VinT

Razor VinT

tech savvy

• 2,164 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:40 PM

Nice find. I'm going to download some of them.

#3 Freka

Freka

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,758 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:01 PM

I think like is down...

#4 Razor VinT

Razor VinT

tech savvy

• 2,164 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:07 PM

The site is down, but you can download the aqua blue wallpaper from here and the abstract one from hre.

That is just a sideshow. I was expecting some cool effects on those apple wallpapers. :(

Edited by Razor VinT, 05 May 2008 - 07:08 PM.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!