• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Screen Scratcher

Screen Scratcher

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,489 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:18 PM

Having problem with Yahoo only?
You should contact your ISP :unsure: (unsure)

#22 Zezola

Zezola

i have the style that makes you smile ®™

• 398 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:31 PM

Just kidding... :rofl:

#23 Default

WinMatrixian

• 77 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:41 PM

I'm having a problem with my Firefox browser when I access Deviantart.com. I don't have a membership, but when I search the categories and choose say a wallpaper or something the screenshot part doesn't come up, it just turns into a small segment and the page gets "shorter" anyone else have this problem? I tried to cright click and put "view image" but every time it just says "Timed Out". Is there some default blocking of DeviantArt that I can unblock? I searched the Firefox message boards but I didn't find anything close to my problem, hopefully someone here can help, it's really annoying.

#24 ReynoldsM

ReynoldsM

Reynolds Medila

• Elites
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 07:57 PM

Default it's a very BIG problem with Deviantart.com

Again no fault of Firefox :lol:

#25 PsuJay311

PsuJay311

New WinMatrixian

• 15 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:05 PM

Deviantart.com does take longer than normal to load.

I'm having another small problem with FireFox now... the Google Search box at teh top right, next to the address bar, has turned into a regular text box. Does anyone know how to change it back to the google search box and why it did this?

#26 missmissy

missmissy

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:33 PM

My yahoo is finally back. This is the longest I have ever lost it. I had almost 300 in my junk folder LMBO.

#27 PsuJay311

PsuJay311

New WinMatrixian

• 15 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:56 PM

yeah, Yahoo is fainlly working for me too... anyone know how to fix my problem with the searchbar?

#28 missmissy

missmissy

New WinMatrixian

• 44 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:09 AM

yeah, Yahoo is fainlly working for me too... anyone know how to fix my problem with the searchbar?

you might want to start a new thread to ask that since this one is kinda old.

I found something (finally) in the news about what was up with yahoo

Comcast and Yahoo played the blame game over the weekend as a large number of east coast Comcast customers found they couldn't access several large websites such as Yahoo and Google. As users in our Comcast forum explore, the likely explanation is a dead router somewhere on Comcast's network, though Comcast themselves have yet to dole out an official explanation - even though the issue has been ongoing for several days. Some of our users inform us they're temporarily making use of proxy servers to access their Gmail or Yahoo accounts via their Comcast connection until the problem is resolved. Others claim that forcing their router to get a new IP address by changing their MAC address and rebooting the modem also helps.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!