• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mujahid_devil

mujahid_devil

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:10 AM

recently, downloaded the yahoo messenger setup, but i am unable to download and complete the setup due to network problem and even i have a very slow conection, so could anyone plz tell me a location how to download the entire setup using a download accelerator. your help would be extremely appreciated.i had read about yahoo messenger in one of your posts! or could you kindly send it in my email. mintfar123@myrealbox.com or mini_mini2000@yahoo.com.
plz help me! or tell me where should i go and ask for help!!! :blink: :(

Edited by mujahid_devil, 21 May 2004 - 07:12 AM.

#2 AppleXY

AppleXY

Apple - The only way to describe quality

• 763 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:57 PM

Ah, yes.... ok Its best 2 use FlashGET, or Dap (Download Accelerator Plus) to use. But I'll suggest Flashget, coz it get thru the toughest connections. I dun no where to get Yahoo Messenger 6 beta,,, best 2 get it from Download.com or softpedia.com.... i'd sum reasearch here.... http://www.softpedia.../10-4-1-6.shtml

I hoped this helped..

Enjoy!

PS: I WILL SEND YOU YAHOO MESSENGER!

Edited by Liquid_MiND, 21 May 2004 - 12:59 PM.

#3 mujahid_devil

mujahid_devil

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 05:29 PM

i am really thankful that u replied :D but the url you gave me enables download of the web installer. which will download the rest setup.i have this file already and all the problems are due to this :cry: so plz send it in my email plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! :(

#4 ReynoldsM

ReynoldsM

Reynolds Medila

• Elites
  • 2,147 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 10:21 PM

Sometimes it's very painful to use an web installer.

#5 AppleXY

AppleXY

• 763 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 04:35 AM

sure... i'll email you Yahoo Messenger 6.... dun worrry! Check your email soon... i'll reply and pm u... wen i email it 2 u...

#6 AppleXY

AppleXY

• 763 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 06:39 AM

I sent you yahoo messenger 6 full w/o the web install; jus use a download accelerator that i told u b4, flashget, http://www.amazesoft.com 4 flashget. I hope i been a big help, and look forword 2 seein nex time.

PS: if it doezn't work... jus pm me... or reply here!

peace out!

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!