46 replies to this topic

#41 fediaFedia

fediaFedia

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:52 PM

@fediaFedia
People on WinMatrix always appreciate hardwork. DA is very vast and you can find every type of users there. Even such who don't know much about computing, that's why you don't usually find much critical comments there. The things are not like that here.

If someone is having any problem then you can't refrain him from posting and asking for help. :)

Maybe - but maybe not - there is a e. g. that even my harmless xp>Vista tutorial got criticism by some person. but I have 1 word for him "jealous". And the fact that here on winmatrix is not like on Deviantart is true. On deviantArt critical comments can not be posted because of rules and stuff and it also depends on the members.
But why did this topic started to get so "hot" (in a bad way)? All the registry tweaks are good - I've tested but if somebody doesn't trust some tweaks - they shouldn't use them. If you use tweaks right - you'll get PC productivity 400% - I've personally boosted my computer 4 times with these tweaks. That why the help file is for.

#42 Skot

Skot

f**k sleep!

• 694 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:24 AM

But why did this topic started to get so "hot" (in a bad way)? All the registry tweaks are good - I've tested but if somebody doesn't trust some tweaks - they shouldn't use them. If you use tweaks right - you'll get PC productivity 400% - I've personally boosted my computer 4 times with these tweaks. That why the help file is for.

That maybe be true.
But the reason this topic got so "hot", was because Picasa got too defensive, and acted in a rude way.
So that pissed people off.
He could have answered the first question about the virus nicely, seeing as the question was asked nicely.
It's a simple matter, really.

I think this thread should just be closed, or we can just stop arguing, or fussing all together, and act in a kindly manner from here on. :)

#43 Josh007CL

Josh007CL

WinMatrixian

• 72 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:59 AM

Works great, some faster speeds.

Did not care for the mouse speed though, as it only slowed it down.

#44 tosbsas

tosbsas

WinMatrixian

• 74 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:59 AM

please close it

"Intelligent" Ruben

PS Thread reported for badmouthing and personal insults

Edited by tosbsas, 08 September 2007 - 01:04 AM.

#45 PenaltyKillah

PenaltyKillah

Allergic to your bull.

• 604 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:00 AM

"Bit Defender v10 is a bad antivirus."

Yuk. Better false alarms than unscanned malware. Check out toptenreviews.com, please. I don't trust free versions/freeware anti-virus software. Anyway...

It does seem hard to believe. 3000+ tweaks? What are the main/big tweaks that this program does?

#46 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:35 AM

WOW!

Anybody have crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.

If you don't trust it, don't use it. If you guys want me to reinstall XP, to test it out for you, I will.

Picassa243,
You have to be nice. I've even made the mistake you've made before and it goes nowhere. If you release something, you have to take the good with the bad. If people have problems, find a solution. Don't bad mouth them for finding something wrong or saying something is better. If something is better, find out what it is and put it towards your program to make it better. People don't just through things on their computer and take that risk. Especially, if it's the only one they have or if they spent a lot of money for it.

3000+ tweaks is impressive :) Congrats on your program and if I had XP, I would have tested this out as soon as it was posted.

Welcome to WinMatrix!

Edited by yanike, 08 September 2007 - 01:38 AM.

#47 Jatin

Jatin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:38 AM

Listen and abide by the genius above.
Thread closed!

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!