#22 ThunderROM

ThunderROM

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,637 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

I'll be using Ubuntu fulltime in 2010.

#23 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:29 PM

I'll be using Ubuntu fulltime in 2010.

I'm afraid it might just be Ubuntu and Mac users by 2010 unless Microsoft does something impressive. There will still be Windows users because some people won't even try others.

Edited by yanike, 22 July 2007 - 10:30 PM.

#24 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:25 AM

that's interesting and i feel it is too early.... the dates may get post pone.. (just a guess!!!)

#25 NobleGeek

NobleGeek

New WinMatrixian

• 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

lol Vistas not even settled and all this talk about Vienna. So is MS planning to dump Vista ???

#26 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:42 PM

lol Vistas not even settled and all this talk about Vienna. So is MS planning to dump Vista ???

If they do, they better give Windows 7 out for free or let our Vista serials work.

Because if they dump Vista or if Vista doesn't become better and M$ BSes with it until 7, I'm moving to MAC with a BIG SMILE on my face with a middle finger pointed at Microsoft behind me.

Edited by yanike, 24 July 2007 - 10:42 PM.

#27 imperez

imperez

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:25 PM

If they do, they better give Windows 7 out for free or let our Vista serials work.

Because if they dump Vista or if Vista doesn't become better and M$ BSes with it until 7, I'm moving to MAC with a BIG SMILE on my face with a middle finger pointed at Microsoft behind me.

God just move already then. Nothing worse than someone that constantly complains and can't just be happy.

#28 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:00 AM

windows 7 should be a more mature vista, such as getting rid of GDI++, a more stable UAC, and more tought into consistency...

I'm afraid it might just be Ubuntu and Mac users by 2010 unless Microsoft does something impressive

do you know what impresses me up till today? Longhorn.

Edited by comedy_guy, 25 July 2007 - 09:10 AM.

#29 yanike

yanike

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:01 AM

God just move already then. Nothing worse than someone that constantly complains and can't just be happy.

How in the world do you expect anyone to be happy with Vista? We wait 5 years for a new OS and it's not even fully ready. We're not the only one complaining about it. Read around and see who's all complaining about it. I can understand 2 years and having an almost complete OS, but 5 1/2 years and it releases and people still ask for something better isn't good. If it worked completely when it came out I would have been happy. I sure everyone was expecting to drop XP when Vista released.

One thing good I can say about Vista is that it runs pirated softwares great.

Yes! I'm going to keep moving around because I like options and seeing what's out there.

And the only thing that's worse is waiting years for an OS and it's not much better than the one before. Plus! Having to spend as much as a new f***ing PC just to get the lastest features. $126.00 with Mac gives you everything new and $156.00 with Vista gives you all your popular third party softwares you use on XP just made by Microsoft and a few underhood work. Everything that really makes Vista "Vista" you have to pay an arm and a leg for. Even worse, spending money on a nice PC and to find out it only comes with Vista Home Basic. Which gets even worse that it doesn't come with all the nice feaures you thought you was getting. Worse than trial versions you click on Meeting Spaces and it says "To unlock a this program that's been around for awhile now, that you probably used on XP with someother program, you have to buy Home Premium to use it.

Then the funny part is that after Vista comes out, there's talk about the next OS that's gonna blow Vista away.

What's going to be the next new features Windows Spaces, Windows Reflective Dock with Stacks, Windows On-Spot Widgets, ways to make your own new panels like Linux, Windows Live Disc and Windows Aero (Broken Glass).

Edited by yanike, 25 July 2007 - 10:29 AM.

#30 PenaltyKillah

PenaltyKillah

Allergic to your bull.

• 604 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

I miss Windows ME... the BSOD's made every day an adventure...

A parody of "Somebody please, think of the children!"

"SOMEBODY PLEASE, THINK OF THE BUSINESSES!!!"

"THE SMALL, THE BIG, AND THE FRIGGIN' MULTINATIONALS!"

Heh.

#31 odd

odd

if only i had all orange stars

• 228 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:44 PM

Most people dont have Vista yet... and as soon as everyone switches to it this OS comes out...

yeah true that
my laptop doesn.t have it
when it saw the box,it got scared and ran away :lol: :lol:

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!