People have had problems installing the Wi-fi connector as it 'doesn't work' But it has worked for me!
This is how I just did it:
1) Download the latest Drivers for the stick found here: 1.02 drivers http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/usb/en/
1.04 drivers: http://rapidshare.co....04_Drivers.rar<- .rar format http://rapidshare.co....04_Drivers.zip <- .zip format Remember: The files are the same, just in different formats
2) Plug in the stick
3) Vista will ask if you want to install it. Make sure you look on the internet
4) While it is looking for drivers, extract the XP drivers
5) It will ask you for the disc, say 'I don't have the disc, let me choose other options'
6) Then it will show the same options as before in 3). Click Let me choose where the drivers are (or something like that)
7) then Where you extracted the files, make Vista look there (the whole folder)
8) Then the drivers will be installed.
9) Go to the Files you have extracted go to NintendoWFCReg and find setup, right click and run as admin. Do this twice, once when it says welcome to Nintendo etc. Press ok, then click on the installation again and select language (English of course)
10) you may need to do it the third time for run as admin if the main installation does not come up
11) It will then do the normal installation, when completed, open your DS or turn on Wii, and try. It should work as I have already tried this
Hope the advice I have given has helped
P.S Please continue to comment if there are any problems
Edited by Blake Pender, 09 July 2007 - 04:22 PM.