Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

yep, it for that why am asking if I it can post it

#43 desktop_bob

desktop_bob

WinMatrixian

• 77 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:14 PM

yep, it for that why am asking if I it can post it

uuhhh.... if it's illegal, you can't post it...

thanks for the guide shamus! :)
don't forget true transparency, even though it doesn't have blur.

#44 Johnjayzjay

Johnjayzjay

New WinMatrixian

• 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:42 AM

nice post it helps alot...

#45 yuanlestat

yuanlestat

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:26 PM

what happened to the Sounds? you said sounds and cursors yet you didn't include any vista sound pack..where can we find it?? uh-oh..tsk tsk..

but for the whole thought of this post, thankk you very much man..i do know how much tiring to collect software links..

#46 Kalphite

Kalphite

ycsoft®

• 184 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 02:07 AM

you can get the sound pack here

#47 Le Marquis

Le Marquis

::LE MARQUIS::

• 132 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 04:24 PM

You can even have a alternative Vista drive Icon! It's not as high tech as the vista version, but pretty nice done!

Posted Image

http://sourceforge.n...ojects/drvicon/

Greetz...

#48 ShamusHand

ShamusHand

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,574 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:03 PM

New Year's Update: Added and updated several applications, and did some revision of the article. All comments and suggestions appreciated! :)

Happy New Year! :fun:

Edited by ShamusHand, 01 January 2008 - 11:24 PM.

#49 yuanlestat

yuanlestat

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:53 AM

how bout the visual tool tip or visual task tips..do you know where to download it?

sum of it..thanks bro..its not easy to compile such softwares..tnx.. ;)

#50 Magister

Magister

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:50 AM

[size=2]
How about the animation when we open windows and close it? Not appeared out of nowhere like usuals something like "Uber icon" but for the windows. "Uber Windows" maybe?java script:emoticon(':lol:', 'smid_11')
:lol:

How about the animation when we open windows and close it? Not appeared out of nowhere like usuals something like "Uber icon" but for the windows. "Uber Windows" maybe? :lol:

#51 ShamusHand

ShamusHand

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,574 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 05:12 AM

Live Window previews

Just like in Vista, live thumbnail previews of Windows when hovered over in taskbar. Download Visual Task Tips here.

Posted Image

#52 Lord Devrexster

Lord Devrexster

Hardcore Winmatrixcian

• 999 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

Well for transparency u can use
bLend v0.0.0.1
posted in "Widgets/gadgets &desktop apps" forum of this site
works in win 2000 and vista also

http://www.winmatrix...showtopic=16811

#53 j0hn

j0hn

New WinMatrixian

• 14 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:06 PM

hi, i've just recently found about this site and it is really amazing.. im with the Xp Pro SP3 Build 2 by amit_talkin... i have just few question on installing the visual themes.. the first one is for the QueVista 3.. where should i put the "uxtheme.dll patch ive just downloaded.. so can someone give me the whole installation technique with these.. the next on is the Vista Anthracite Pack.. there is no problem that ive encountered during the installation.. and then ive restarted my computer and it goes normally.. my question is, when i open the "My Pictures Folder and the My Music Folder, there is no Folder Background Image in it.. and another thing is, before i installed the anthracite, im seeing this picture above the copying toolbar(seems like a blue with blurred windows logo), and now it's already blank... it seems that the installer misses out this part.. so please, someone help me.. thanx..

hi, i've just recently found about this site and it is really amazing.. im with the Xp Pro SP3 Build 2 by amit_talkin... i have just few question on installing the visual themes.. the first one is for the QueVista 3.. where should i put the "uxtheme.dll patch ive just downloaded.. so can someone give me the whole installation technique with these.. the next on is the Vista Anthracite Pack.. there is no problem that ive encountered during the installation.. and then ive restarted my computer and it goes normally.. my question is, when i open the "My Pictures Folder and the My Music Folder, there is no Folder Background Image in it.. and another thing is, before i installed the anthracite, im seeing this picture above the copying toolbar(seems like a blue with blurred windows logo), and now it's already blank... it seems that the installer misses out this part.. so please, someone help me.. thanx..

#54 ShamusHand

ShamusHand

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,574 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:25 AM

Did you try reinstalling it?

#55 mahidi

mahidi

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:16 PM

Did you try reinstalling it?

Your guide is awesome !!!
do you try xentient thumbnails? is a utility for replacing image icons with thumbnails.
and there is others apps that make xp more like vista...
Medotate
Yz´shadow
Winflip (instead of shock aero 3d)
fading taskbar or alpha xp lite instead of glass2k (nice effect in the taskbar)
Vista rainbar (best side bar)
And the recent lebendig for the windows animations

#56 coldemone

coldemone

Sleeping Winmatrixian

• 2,029 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:37 AM

nice guide, but it's not really that complete, but nice job.

#57 Guest_TheInterested1_*

Guest_TheInterested1_*

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

If you you use a transformation pack, (i used the Seven Remix XP v2.3.1.225 by Niwrad) doesn't it already do the uxtheme.dll patching for you? or do i still have to apply the patch myself and what are a list of compatible themes with the Seven Remix XP v2.3.1.225 by Niwrad? has any one used the seven remix pack? So far I like it. some other things i wanted to do is apply the percentage to be displayed next to the vista icon, not just the lil bar, but both. Is there a way to do that? and are there any glass aero skins i can use with this transformation pack i chose? thanks for the help everyone, i have to admit this probably the most useful forum i found on the whole subject of xp to vista or WinSeven customization

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!