• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Arnabmatrix

Arnabmatrix

ArnabG33K

• 119 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 04:41 AM

Updated! Updated!

Here is the updated version of the tweak. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Install:
Extract RecycleSMD.zip
Right click RecycleSMD.inf and select Install
Reboot
EnJoy ;)

Attached File  ss1.JPG   34.94K   1585 downloadsAttached File  RecycleSMD.zip   1.6K   3220 downloads

Edited by Arnabmatrix, 19 January 2007 - 03:33 PM.

#2 LazerFish

LazerFish

Active WinMatrixian

• 286 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:11 AM

that's pretty handy, thanks :)
I just wish I could rightclick>empty the recycle bin, but this is still nice.

#3 FalseAgent

FalseAgent

your average joe (tm)

• Elites
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:34 AM

:D nice!

#4 LiLLTOtech

LiLLTOtech

Active WinMatrixian

• 973 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:31 AM

Thanks for the tip.

#5 prx984

prx984

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:03 AM

Arnab, I do not intend to start anything, but I must bring this to your attention as I cannot seem to find your email address.

I am the original creator of this tweak, along with ricktendo64, Tom, and VA(S)T. I downloaded this tweak and looked into it, and you seem to have modified just the part of it that tells who it was made by.

This is a quote from Wincert.net, where I originally posted this.

Disclaimer

This tweak is freely distributable, but, if you are going to modify this registry tweak and post it on the internet, please give credit where its due. I do not condone plagiarism. So please give credit where it's due. Tom, VA(s)T, ricktendo64 and myself worked hard on getting this registry tweak working.

Thank you.

source: http://www.wincert.n...o...ic=552&st=0

I have just added this, so I am not going to do anything about it just yet. I would just like it if you would change the tweak you posted to include the names of the original makers.

Thank you.

Also, I'm happy you liked the tweak enough to post it.

#6 ricktendo64

ricktendo64

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:02 AM

:D AHH! HA! HA! by Arnab
If you had contributed anything to the regfile we would have gladly added your name as all these ppl did... Not just Me and prx984.
But you changed NOTHING! its the exact same file
By prx984, Tom, VA(s)T & ricktendo64 (folow the links and you will see the evolution of this regfile)

Even funnier you have posted an old version of the regfile, the new one now has right click options (by oxcoxp) such as: Open, Explorer, Properties and Rename (not yet implemented Empty Recycle Bin)
Posted Image

So quit your lying and put our names back on the dam thing

Edited by ricktendo64, 19 January 2007 - 05:21 AM.

#7 LayZ

LayZ

WinMatrixian

• 63 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:48 AM

That's NOT a nice thing to do ... prx984 and ricktendo64,great work guys,that's one hell of a cool tweak... :)

#8 Arnabmatrix

Arnabmatrix

ArnabG33K

• 119 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:58 AM

Arnab, I do not intend to start anything, but I must bring this to your attention as I cannot seem to find your email address.

I am the original creator of this tweak, along with ricktendo64, Tom, and VA(S)T. I downloaded this tweak and looked into it, and you seem to have modified just the part of it that tells who it was made by.

This is a quote from Wincert.net, where I originally posted this.

Disclaimer

This tweak is freely distributable, but, if you are going to modify this registry tweak and post it on the internet, please give credit where its due. I do not condone plagiarism. So please give credit where it's due. Tom, VA(s)T, ricktendo64 and myself worked hard on getting this registry tweak working.

Thank you.

source: http://www.wincert.n...o...ic=552&st=0

I have just added this, so I am not going to do anything about it just yet. I would just like it if you would change the tweak you posted to include the names of the original makers.

Thank you.

Also, I'm happy you liked the tweak enough to post it.

I'm very sooooorrrrrrrry. I've got it from one of my friend. I've not edited the reg file. My friend have done that. I was completely unaware of the fact that it was written by you guys. I apologize for the posting. Thanx for the info.

#9 prx984

prx984

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:14 PM

Thank you Arnab for acknowledging this, some people wouldn't do that at all. As Rick said, if you have added anything to the the regtweak, we'll be happy to add your name to it, otherwise, just change it back to our names and we'll all be happy ;)

#10 Tech

Tech

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

Very nice reg file....I like....thanks for sharing.

#11 ricktendo64

ricktendo64

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:51 PM

Anywhay, Here is the updated Recycle Tweak Attached File  RecycleSMD.zip   1.61K   899 downloads

This one adds some right click options

Install:
Extract RecycleSMD.rar
Right click RecycleSMD.inf and select Install
Reboot
nJoy

Edited by ricktendo64, 19 January 2007 - 01:52 PM.

#12 adjohnson916

adjohnson916

New WinMatrixian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:52 AM

Thanks, but do you guys have any idea how someone would go about removing this in the future? Let me know.

#13 MistaBishi

MistaBishi

MSI and Apple Fanboy :D

• 622 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:57 AM

Thanks, but do you guys have any idea how someone would go about removing this in the future? Let me know.

RIGHT! I'm am so F*#$ing sick of these thread bumpers!! These threads are dead!!! Can't you see its from 2007! I'm sick of you noobs creating accounts, and bumping these dead threads!!!!!! Grrr not happy..

Sorry dude, didn't mean to take all my anger out on you..

Edited by MistaBishi, 09 March 2009 - 04:23 AM.

#14 CommonSense

CommonSense

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,620 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:17 AM

Okay some of the bumps are pointless. But this one isn't.

Just right click the reg tweak and go to edit. And follow where it added things into the registry and just delete the keys. I haven't downloaded this thing so I wouldn't know, but that's normally the reverse of all reg edits.

Holy shit that was a bad idea. Just looked at it and that's a lot of reg edits. Better off asking someone to make an uninstaller.

Edited by CommonSense, 09 March 2009 - 04:34 AM.

#15 MistaBishi

MistaBishi

MSI and Apple Fanboy :D

• 622 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:38 AM

Yea, sorry dude. I shouldn't have went off at you like that.. Its just that I'm sick of all these bumps..

Oh, and CommonSense, its an .ini file. Would it still be the same as a .reg file? I haven't used it either, I was just thinking it might be different.

Oh, unless you backed up your registry before you did it, then restored the backup when you wanna uninstall.. That might work.

Edited by MistaBishi, 09 March 2009 - 04:49 AM.

#16 Mheltin

Mheltin

Active WinMatrixian

• 491 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

Cool, thanks for this. btw, i want to share this also. Add "Clear Temp", "Disk Cleanup" context menu in Recycle Bin. :)

Attached File  ERBM.zip   1.19K   113 downloads

#17 AMIRZ

AMIRZ

Loyal Member and Friend

• 2,033 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:35 PM

Awesome tweaks and thanks alot to someone above who bumped this ancient thread lol :D

#18 Eye Pie Rate

Eye Pie Rate

Super WinMatrixian

• 2,180 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:40 PM

This actually a pretty nice tweak, MS should add recycle bin to start menu by default in Win 7.

#19 Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP

• 529 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

You can use that free space under RUN to add any application's shortcut. I posted a tutorial about it long time back:

How to use the free space under RUN in New Windows XP Start Menu

#20 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

nice bump. I didn't catch this one. nice tweak.

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!