18 replies to this topic

#1 yannbarvss

yannbarvss

My First Post!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:00 AM

Hi, Guys...!!!

I am new on your site and I am amazed by the skills of some people here...
not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this msg

Let me introduce myself first :

I am Yann, a webmaster and dive instructor, 27 years old.

i have many questions about music, web , PC and education...

Where i can post my messages...

So, thanks a lot!

#2 Merforga

Merforga

Iron Man = Fe Male?

• 1,090 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 02:18 AM

That would be in tech support/discussion if u need help. However, I have not gotten any help from here compared to other forums I have been on. I'm not saying WM sucks (in fact, it's wicked), however, the tech support here isn't up to the standards I have seen in other places. Welcome btw lol!

#3 Ultimate John

Ultimate John

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,808 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:21 AM

Welcome to WM.

#4 shivaram

shivaram

Foreteller

• 784 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:32 AM

That would be in tech support/discussion if u need help. However, I have not gotten any help from here compared to other forums I have been on. I'm not saying WM sucks (in fact, it's wicked), however, the tech support here isn't up to the standards I have seen in other places. Welcome btw lol!

:angry: I do not agree with you Merforga :no: , if you are really expecting some standards then please give some tips and suggestions to the members instead of finding faults and useless expectations, your comments are like you are the only person in this world has got some good standards. I am really sorry because your comments is not the correct answer for some one who is looking for some info. I would have appreciated your views if you have posted a tips or suggestion. You can share your views but Please show your concern but not this way.

Hi yannbarvss, Welcome to WM, :lol: i think here our members are generous to help you if you need some info. :D

Thanks and again Welcome to WM

#5 yanike

yanike

I am YM. If you don't know me, you will.

• Global Moderator
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:38 AM

Welcome to Winmatrix, Yann!

Merforga,
I only know one time you've asked for help here.
http://www.winmatrix...amp;hl=Merforga

I recieved help from members when I asked.

Now back to Yann...

What exactly are you look for. For music are you wanting to know programs to compose it like Reason and FL Studio or produce it like Adobe Audition, Sonar or Acid. Some good sites to learn web work are w3schools.com, w3.org, learnflash.com, learnwebdevelopment.com or others.

Edited by yanike, 24 November 2006 - 06:24 AM.

#6 sendo72

sendo72

Head of Porky Pig Fanclub

• 446 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:38 PM

Welcome, yannbarvss...
If you have any questions, and don't find a topic already posted on this forum, ost a new topic with the your question and we'll try to hep you!
:D

#7 zitos

zitos

zita tech

• 72 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:29 PM

:angry: I do not agree with you Merforga :no: , if you are really expecting some standards then please give some tips and suggestions to the members instead of finding faults and useless expectations, your comments are like you are the only person in this world has got some good standards. I am really sorry because your comments is not the correct answer for some one who is looking for some info. I would have appreciated your views if you have posted a tips or suggestion. You can share your views but Please show your concern but not this way.

Hi yannbarvss, Welcome to WM, :lol: i think here our members are generous to help you if you need some info. :D

Thanks and again Welcome to WM

I agree with that , cause i think WM members are a great surfers , if u ask about something , they always gives you answers.
but i think we should really talk about standards of forums and subjects .i think it's gonna make WM more powerfull ,usefull and reliable more than ever.
and welcome yann to WM, and my first advise to you is to check the rules :whistle:

Edited by zitos, 24 November 2006 - 04:42 PM.

#8 ieadm

ieadm

ieadm

• 254 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

Welcome to Winmatrix!

Hope you find what you are looking for.

#9 LazerFish

LazerFish

Active WinMatrixian

• 286 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:09 PM

yannbarvss is a bot, this exact same topic has shown up on several forums that I visit. I don't know what the point of spamming without advertising is, but I guess we'll find out.

Edited by LazerFish, 24 November 2006 - 07:09 PM.

#10 thoosje

thoosje

Lolz Wooot!! 5 Stars

• 574 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:30 PM

yannbarvss is a bot, this exact same topic has shown up on several forums that I visit. I don't know what the point of spamming without advertising is, but I guess we'll find out.

mabe its a info finding bot
to make even better spam bots lol nah lol
i know ive seen it to weird though

#11 Hipgnosis

Hipgnosis

Active WinMatrixian

• 890 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:32 PM

No fighting lads..

#12 Aqua Structure

Aqua Structure

long-time listener, first-time caller

• 1,595 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 05:03 AM

Chill out. He's right. WinMatrix is not as good of a site for tech support as some others.

#13 shivaram

shivaram

Foreteller

• 784 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:05 AM

Chill out. He's right. WinMatrix is not as good of a site for tech support as some others.

Oh! is it so??? How much you are involved in giving your valuable support to others??? :lol:

Or just like that passing the buck??? :woot:

ok if this site is not that much good for tech support lets all give our efforts to make it>>>> Whats the ans ....

#14 cmkumar2k

cmkumar2k

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:07 AM

Ooo....Oooo.... cool dudes..... what's happening... i believe this site has a variety of stuff loaded for different 'tasty' people... like Skinning, Utilities, Interfaces, Icons, Cursors etc (and yes strictly NO bad stuff), basically focused OS customization - the collection of required stuff to make the look of our desktops entirely different from regular/default..... and 100% support on 'things' created by this forum members (yes very much).

Actually one should not expect any tech support for something which was available somewhere and developed by some unknown, here members are/can provide(ing) help on such things (if they have come across similar instants) and not pure technical support.....

com'n dudes.. chill out.... cheers.....

#15 Hipgnosis

Hipgnosis

Active WinMatrixian

• 890 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:08 AM

WinMatrix
The Customization Community.

#16 shivaram

shivaram

Foreteller

• 784 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:28 AM

Ooo....Oooo.... cool dudes..... what's happening... i believe this site has a variety of stuff loaded for different 'tasty' people... like Skinning, Utilities, Interfaces, Icons, Cursors etc (and yes strictly NO bad stuff), basically focused OS customization - the collection of required stuff to make the look of our desktops entirely different from regular/default..... and 100% support on 'things' created by this forum members (yes very much).

Actually one should not expect any tech support for something which was available somewhere and developed by some unknown, here members are/can provide(ing) help on such things (if they have come across similar instants) and not pure technical support.....

com'n dudes.. chill out.... cheers.....

thats right kumar i agree with you :)

#17 RanShak

RanShak

WinMatrixian

• 66 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:35 AM

Wow, never thought such a disagreement would sprout over a seemingly innocent opinion.

#18 sendo72

sendo72

Head of Porky Pig Fanclub

• 446 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:17 PM

....innocent opinion of a bot :spam:

#19 orcus

orcus

Active WinMatrixian

• 714 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:15 AM

Hey you lucky you get some help. IRL I will charge you around $100 just to say hello!! if I like you... :devil:

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!