• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 endrit10

endrit10

N9 Shanktown

• Members
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:31 PM

God made the world in 7 days you believe yeah?

WRONG.

1) Why would god take 6 (1 day of rest) days to create the world. He is god isnt he, he could click his/hers/its fingers and the world is there.

2) Why would god let innocent people who have not sinned as they dont know any better die? e.g Africa. But yet he lets Criminals and murderers like George W Bush live?

3) Why doesnt he just come down and say "Hi, im your creator." What has he got to hide

4) God couldnt have made the earth and ALL its beings in 6 days. Dinosaurs where around for millions of years before humans became ... well human. And there is scientfic proof. No proof that god exists. If these 6 days are so called phases in time, why would god lie to his own creations about the duration. Doesnt this make him a lier? After all it WAS a widely believed "theory".

5) Why did god "make" dinosaurs, for what purpose... why?

6)The bible (including old testimant) is what... 6000-4000 (correct to if im wrong) years old and knowing to day the amount of times the bible has been changed, due to different dominations of Christianity, how can we be sure which one is the "TRUTH" For 6000 years would the "Chineese Whispers Effect" happen to it, people just randomly changing it and editing it and adding thing to it. People are led to beliving things that are nearly 100% untrue.

7) If all these prophets came and told us the "truth" about god. Where are they now? DEAD, decomposed or most likey never existed, fairy tales. Why have they stopped coming? And is it a conincidence that this also happend when we are smarter. When the technology and common sense came, the prophets stopped, why?

My theory to what christianity is is this:

6000BC

"Hey bob, look at those stars up there, i wonder how they got there, amazing isnt it?
"Sure is Ted. They must have been created by someone, but who?
"I dont know, but since theres no other explaination you must be right!
"Ok so what should we call this creator bob?
"Errrr..... *Looks at a dog... thinks of its spelling and spells it backwards*
GOD!"
"Cool! I believe in God! Lets right it down in a book and come up with our own random thoughts about things!"
"Yeah!"

"SMITE ME, OH MIGHTY SMITER!!!!"- Jim Carrey

And to the perfect thing.

Yes we are perfect, think about no other known animal can communicate, think or move like we can. We are perfect.

BUT

i never said that we ARENT destroying the world, we are i know we are but whats that got to do with being perfect.

Were perfect but we also have free will to do what we want, good or bad.

#22 Caleb

Caleb

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,672 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:55 PM

To many references to religion. Give me a reason why this shouldn't be locked. :|

#23 DrunkMonkey

DrunkMonkey

WinMatrixian

• 235 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 04:09 PM

everything on this planet has original evolved from zygoats (sp?)

Zygotes are what is formed after the egg and sperm come together, not some primitive creature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for whoever mentioned indigo children, that is all a load of bull:

"The Indigo Child concept was first publicized by the book The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, written by the husband-and-wife team of Lee Carroll and Jan Tober [1]. Carroll insists that the concept was obtained via conversations with a spiritual entity known as Kryon."

Sounds at least as silly as scientology.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as for abiogenesis, the first replicators were probably simple-enough hydrocarbons, then eventually something like RNA. It is likely that only after the first "proto-cells" developed that DNA actually formed, because DNA is like a specialized version- it does the accurate replication well while protein does the structural/chemical part well. RNA can do both moderately well.

See: Abiogenesis and RNA World

To many references to religion. Give me a reason why this shouldn't be locked. :|

Come on- lighten up! :P

Edited by DrunkMonkey, 18 October 2006 - 04:15 PM.

#24 endrit10

endrit10

N9 Shanktown

• Members
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 04:27 PM

A reason for it not to be locked up?

Edit: Thanks for not imposing your beliefs on others. -Aekiov

#25 Tech

Tech

Super WinMatrixian

• Elites
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 05:44 PM

A reason for it not to be locked up?

Because all it is, is the truth. God = Fairy Tale

Why is it that everytime you open your mouth is to say the stupidiest things?....

#26 gaz-545

gaz-545

Active WinMatrixian

• 450 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 06:32 PM

everything on this planet has original evolved from zygoats (sp?)

Zygotes are what is formed after the egg and sperm come together, not some primitive creature.

i thought zygotes where single celled organisums, but i stand corrected.

#27 Caleb

Caleb

Super WinMatrixian

• 1,672 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:11 PM

This isn't going anywhere.

Highly flammable.

- Closed

Want to comment?

Register or Sign In to go completely ad-free!